SHEER CURTAINS AND A SOFA........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHEER CURTAINS AND A SOFA........

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:49 am

THIS IS A DREAM ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAD ABOUT ME...........
The Dream takes place in this unfamiliar house. Im sitting on the sofa with my female friend. Her attention is suddenly turned to the other side of the room. On the other side of the room is a male friend that is friends with both me and my female friend. The male friend is up on a ladder and he seemed to be hanging up some sheer curtains. At the bottom of the ladder is a young woman that seems to be talking to him. My female friend get up off of the sofa leaving me there to walk over near the male friend and this young woman. She walked passed them and tried to hear what was being said. She walked out of the room and right back in. When she passed our male friend and this young lady, this time she could hear the conversation and the young woman seem to be flirting with our male friend and trying to get his attention. Suddenly she heard him tell the young woman, "Well, have I introduce you to my future wife"? "Well, she is the Woman that I intend to make my wife." (He was referring to me) My female friend ran out the house and up to her husband. Her husband started asking her what was wrong and all she could do was scream and cry! She told her husband, "I knew it, I knew it, I knew thats what he said. She told her husband she over heard our male friend say that he was marrying me! She was so Happy that she fell to the ground crying and then she woke up. She said the hold time I was just sitting on the couch but I wasn't aware of anything that was being said or done. She said I seem to be preoccupied with looking at my phone (that part was hilarious to me).

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHEER CURTAINS AND A SOFA........

Post by sonoftheKing on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:03 pm

I cannot say that I know anything about this but I do find it funny the way your friend was being slick in order to hear a bit of info lol! sounds like a really good friend!

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:19 pm

laugh I know right? And she is a great friend.....

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top