alligators eating fishes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alligators eating fishes

Post by dd on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:44 pm

I had a very clear dream last night before I woke up.

I exited a train at a station and went 72 stair steps down to the street. Stairs were shabby - partly solid and partly unstable, with sand. The steps were not the same size - some were bigger some were smaller.
Next I was in a room for a meeting. The person I was meeting with (a business meeting) asked if I wanted a cup of coffee. I agreed and he brought me coffee in my favorite cup at home and it was coffee with milk, but cold as if it has been left to cool down. We started to talk and I started to ask questions. Suddenly freshwater shrimps started to jump out of my cup and jumped to the wall. As soon as they started to jump out, mini alligators (size of a palm) appeared on the same wall and started chasing the shrimp to eat it. I saw it and was very scared. I got up and run to hide from the mini alligators. The guy asked me not to fear and just chill down. I left. As I ran I was barefoot. I got into the other room, but somehow one mini-alligator managed to sneak in. I needed to kill it, but I had nothing. Suddenly an outer invisible force came and threw two bricks on the mini-alligator and they killed it.

My current situation is:
I'm hunting for a job in Manhattan as a real estate agent and I'm checking out different ads. I have worked as a real estate agent before in a different country and I know exactly what to ask when interviewing brokers about their offices.
However, I am on a different career path right now - doing full time music and film, I just need some cash while I get my act together. I can make with a flexible schedule so I thought real state is the right option.

Here's my interpretation of the dream, I'd love you to comment what you think about it:
getting out of train - getting out of my calling
72 steps down - many say 72 is carnal and occult number - could mean my motivation could be simply to go for cash which I need, but God is about to provide it within my current career path.
Meeting - I met with a broker today.
My fave cup with cold/ old coffee - my past times when I worked in real estate.
Fish jumping out - me asking questions about the guys office
Alligators - his answers that seemed to consume my questions. Knowing this business I thought some of the answers he gave me were red flags and they alarmed me.
I run to the other room - I excused myself and said I will not sign the dotted line to work with them right away. The offer is pretty tempting though.
Alligator that will be killed - I think it means one of those red flags that I think is the biggest red flag.
Killing of the alligator - I don't know yet...

Actually the last alligator looked like a mix of a alligator and serpent...

What do you think? Maybe someone has another ideas about this?
I know I need cash right now, but I know that it's not about money but about staying in God's will. That's what matters.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: alligators eating fishes

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Alligators and serpents stand for threats and attacks from the enemy. In my dreams they often represent anything that is a threat in any way shape or form. How did you feel about the shrimp that were coming out of your coffee cup? Did you feel good about them at first like they could be symbolic for provision or profit? It could be that the Lord has provided you a small area of financial comfort, and something has crept in to threaten that comfort. You being barefoot could be about you being unprepared for the situation...but not to worry! God has your back!! Whatever the enemy has formed against you shall not prosper! He has sent His angels to protect you! He is your provision AND an ever present help in times of trouble!!! God is good!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Also the steps to me seemed to stand for your feelings of financial instability...which may confirm what the dream is reffering to...just some thoughts.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:43 am

Hi Laura,

thank you for this particular indication regarding "financial provision" and "something might be trying to take it away from me". Amen and Amen.

Initially I was thinking of fish/ shrimp as a financial provision ala tax money in mouth of fish in Bible. I remember that when I looked in my cup I thought it's a tuna like in conserves and was very surprised when shrimp started to jump out... Originally I woke up and ignored the dream till afternoon because the day before I did eat conserved tuna and was in a Chinese market that sells jumping shrimp. I thought it was "too much pizza eaten last night" type of dream. However, I had very strong emotions that accompanied the dream and it didn't go away so I started to pray about it. I am currently forced to use my investment funds to survive. So it might be the explanation. I can't avoid it really as that shrimp can't help but jump.
In the dream the shrimp was clearly the good guy and the alligator/ serpent the bad.
Amen. Yep, I am very sure that barefoot is unprepared as it usually means that in dream. Another detail that I remember is that the alligator that got in the room with me was targeting my heel and it looked as a serpent and alligator. I think it clearly represents the devil.
The two bricks that killed it will be thrown by God so I know it will be a victory at the end.
I appreciate reading my post a lot! Thank you!

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:54 am

hmm. the steps.
well, it pretty much might mean what you mentioned. The lower I went the shabbier the steps. That might mean money running out. I do have the same feeling in real life about the situation as I had in dream. In order to reach the floor I focused and that gave me strength.
Now when I think about the whole thing I start to realize that it might been a double dream. First I walked down the stairs and I reached the bottom and everything was shaky. Then I was in a building suddenly.
Then was a break and after the break was the shrimp and alligator part.
They were dreamed one after other and the accompanying emotion was the same. Even more proof that it is a sure dream=the law of a double dream. ;)
Praise be to the Lord! :)

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Oh yay! Amen for confirmation! I just LOVE the end result as well that the Lord would stop the enemies progress. Interesting that he targeted your heel....hmm...maybe he was targeting your weak point? Praise God the thing was not successful!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:47 am

Thank you, Laura! Yep, the victory will be unexpected! :)
God is good!

blessings,
D. :)

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:11 pm

can't wait for this dream to unfold. I still have it on my mind. I now have pretty clear idea of what direction it goes, meaning, I have to stay in God's will even if it's scary, because God will provide at the end. :) The dream is a warning for me to stick to my guns about some decisions I've made regarding money and career.

I think it is a case where I will understand the details after it had taken place. Sort of like when Perry Stone dreamed about the 9/11 - he knew it's a terror attack on WTC, but the details were clear after it took place.
Can't wait to report. ;)

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 am

Woohoo! Can't wait for you to report!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:24 am

Hi folks,

Update: I was going through things I though this dream was about. It didn't go the way I wanted which leaves me with the question if I should go for that opportunity and maybe me running to another room was running away from this opportunity.

Any second thoughts?

prayerfully,
DD

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top