Three men in a relationship

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three men in a relationship

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:39 am

This dream is a little strange..
There was a large property with many cottages and I was staying in one with a friend. I walked up a hill to another cottage to let someone know where I was staying. I go inside and there were 3 men staying in the cottage together - I knew the three of them were in a relationship. After I told them where I was, they told me not to visit their cottage because they wanted to be alone together. I said thats fine, I won’t bother you. I sensed that there were two men closer to each other than the other. I leave and go down a waterslide back to my cottage, the men also go down the waterslide.
Then all of us are together somewhere, like a restaurant. The three of them had gone out the night before with my brother, he'd gotten drunk. I looked down at a piece of paper and it said the word 'hachi' - I was shocked because this is a made up word we use at home, we think its funny for some reason. I thought to myself how do they know that word?? Then someone said, oh no it says 'hijo' - meaning 'son' in spanish. I looked down and it did say 'hijo' or 'son'. I don't remember feeling anything there, but my dad uses that word alot when he's talking to my brothers.
At first I thought the three men represented God but I didn't get a good feeling from them? it was awkward.. Thanks for any thoughts!

Last edited by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more detail)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three men in a relationship

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 am

Hi, Gracee -

Here's just a thought on this one: My overall thought was that the dream could be to warn you of something counterfeit - to be certain to test the spirit when receiving something...like a prophetic word, let's say. I considered that the three men could be something that seems like God, but you were able to discern that something was amiss.

The waterslide part could represent the slippery-slope you could get into if you were open to any "would-be" prophetic word without testing it.

For the restaurant part, perhaps this is to show you the situation through which this comes about: The restaurant could represent the church, and your brother represents a brother-in-the-Lord who attempts to deliver this word (if it is, indeed, about a prophetic word). You knew that he had been out the night before and what he had done. So, should this be attempted against you in the natural, trust the discernment that God had given you to know the spiritual state of the person who would be "under the influence."

One more thing: The last part could also be the nature of the attack/word (however you want to look at it). What I mean is, it could come as an attempt to twist a word you've already received in the past that's personal to you - to apply a different meaning to it, altogether.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:20 am

Hey thankyou Mark! You know I've had a few dreams lately where I receive a prophetic word. In one of them a woman came up to me and said "you have condemnation written all over you".. So I really see the connection with this dream. I'll keep all this in mind for sure. Thanks heaps!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top