preachin in gorgia????.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

preachin in gorgia????.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:24 pm

i was in mi town atta ice cream soda shop,,that hadda boat attached 2 it [not irl],,it was closein time, im leaveing, an seem 2 step thru in2 church building in the usa, in the bakground i kood hear the song ''gorgia'' bein played, then,,,i was preachin in sumones ch, ,,i kud hear mi message ,,i was talkin about 2 churchs being in covenant 2getha, an used a door wiv windows as an illistration, i was peeling off a clear adhesive film from the glass sayin that churchs kood be this close, ,,i was preachin by revelation, i had no notes, ,,i was now finished, ther wer ppl outside on the grass, as i walked by wiv an usher i shook ther hands an blessed them, i kood see rings of fire around each one, ,,an i felt the upmost respect an honour 4 each person, ,,it was kinda ovawelming, i made sure the usher wiv me didnt stand on any one, i was embaressed on da inside cos at times i kood get wiv ppl, ,,then i walked thru a door bak in2 mi town,, i met 2 frends an we went out 4 lunch,, ,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: preachin in gorgia????.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:17 am

These are just my thoughts as I read your dream. The boat here may indicate a ministry. Stepping in and hearing the song Georgia could indicate where you may be preaching. It may be that you are setting up agreements in other churches and that you will be preaching in them as well like that of an Evangelist. Both here in the USA and home. If anything more comes to mind I will share. I pray this is of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:55 pm

scratching chin the boat part wasa mystry ,indeed, laugh ,,um i thort tha same about the song/state happy dance i know thers grt fried chiken :donut: :donut: down ther :hooray: ,,,,,, huggins dove

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum