Being Captured by U.S. Army placed in camps with other Christians

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being Captured by U.S. Army placed in camps with other Christians

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:53 am

Hello and blessings once again precious ones.

This is interesting, "It seemed like I was in the dream and I was watching it from the side lines all at the same time."

Dream

I had been picked up In another state by the young solders in the U.S Army for some reason and it had to do with being a Christian, and I was placed inside this huge building with other Christians, it was like a refugee camp in my hometown in California. I had gotten sick or something so then I was placed in this little green tent outside the camp. I guess I was put there not to get others sick. I also had a guard over me or set there to watch me to make sure I did not run away. For some reason my family was contacted to come get me and I would be placed under their supervision. (Not sure why.) scratching chin When I was in this tent outside, the guard I had was very nice to me he seemed like he had compassion on me or something and tried to help me with things because I was not feeling well. Then an old friend Nelly from my old church who in the natural is German but was in the Concentration camps when Hitler was President and in charge back in the day. Well Nelly came by my tent because she had the freedom to walk and talk to everyone she was not captured like the rest of us for some reason, and she is christian and in away I felt like she was a trader. Nelly said something in German to me but I do not remember what it was. Then I had heard my old friend Bambi was captured as well in another part of the U.S. and that they were bringing her to the refugee camp and that I was waiting for her because she too was going to be released into my families custody. There seemed to be a hold up and they were having problems with Bambi being sent back to California.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being Captured by U.S. Army placed in camps with other Christians

Post by John7 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Interesting dream...

Do you think it could be literal?

Some Christian end time ministries have been reporting that these camps have already been built, I wonder if its literal or symbolic...

I certainly pray in Jesus name he will give you a revelation on this dream and I am also interested aswell

God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:02 am

He will reveal in time. I know there is something brewing in the spirit and the Lord will have His way Amenie!

Blessings to you guys.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:38 am

Anyway one else do you have anymore to add to this dream??

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonoftheKing on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:18 pm

I wonder if you are weak in an area of life or are feeling vulnerable? It is interesting that you said it had something to do with Christianity. Do you feel like any part of your life is not the way it should be like: personal witnessing, relationships, finances, etc. It is interesting that you were sick and the soldier felt compassion for you. Maybe this is someone that you would not expect to help you, in some way helping you in the future. I will be praying about this dream and I hope it is not literal, although I have heard like John 7 said that FEMA camps are being built all over the U.S.

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:27 pm

No I feel like everything seems good. I was watching myself and observing so I have a sense this is literal and I will be in it so to speak. So I think this will be one I have to walk out. Amenie!

Bless you brother.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonoftheKing on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:54 am

I will be praying! God will grant you the courage and strength to endure till the end. I am so thankful that God in all His goodness gives us glimpses into the future to help steady our soul in the day of trouble He is so good.

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top