The Library Confrontation and My Favorite Dish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Library Confrontation and My Favorite Dish

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:31 am

Hello, all. Two separate dreams here, but they are from the same night:

In the first dream, I was at the public library in my city. I was seated at a table along with this girl. In the dream, I believe we were a couple. In real life, she's happily married and has a couple children. She's a former coworker from a past job, she is a Christian, and while she and I are FB friends, I don't believe that we ever talk to each other. Not only that, but even if she were single, there wouldn't be any attraction there. Now, with all that out of the way, back to the dream... :)

Seated across from us were two elderly women who seemed to be friends. I don't know what they said, but apparently one of them had made some judgemental comments about either myself or the person I was with. So, I lashed out at her, calling her on her actions. All that I can remember saying to her was, "I hope you enjoy being alone!" With that, the two of us got up and walked out.

We walked together outside of the library, still on the grounds. I remember having my hand on her side, for whatever reason. She didn't seem outwardly upset by the confrontation inside the library, but there was still the feeling of consoling her. At one point, we faced each other, and I believe that we were going to kiss, but I saw something on her face that made me not want to do so. Not only that, but there were questions in my mind - like, "I thought that she was married at one point, so is she actually divorced?" This is where the dream ended.

For the second dream, I was woke up while sleeping in a bed in a small, bare bedroom. It seemed a little like my bedroom from many years ago, but I don't know if it was the same. The maintenance man from my current place of work walked in to speak to me. In real life, he and I are work-friends. He's this gruff old guy that looks like Santa Claus. So, anyway, he came in to report on the activity of my sister. Apparently, she had prepared my favorite meal for her (our) coworkers, and it seemed to be well received. He said that she did a good job, and that he wanted me to know. I expressed my thanks to him for telling me, but I was doubtful that she had actually did this, because she's a vegetarian and this dish involved cooking meat. End of dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library Confrontation and My Favorite Dish

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:39 am

On the second dream do you think the Lord is encouraging you to believe that blessings can come from unlikely sources that seem out of character for those sources? These sources don't have to be people, but can be places, things, situations, etc.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:47 am

Hmmm...I wasn't exactly seeing that in the second dream, although it's certainly something that I'd like to be encouraged in. I'm actually thinking that my sister may be literal in this dream, and the message may be in regards to my doubts surrounding her involvement in things that are important to me. I had a different dream where this same sister was hugging my Christian friends - same theme of her "embracing" the things that I value. In real life, I am doubtful of such a change in her. So, for this dream, it was the news of her activity that I doubted to be true.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top