Dreamt I was bleeding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamt I was bleeding

Post by chamberheart on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:51 pm

I had a dream that I was talking to my supervisor who is also an associate pastor. As I was about to speak my pointer finger on my left hand began to swell and blood started to come out of the nail. I pressed it with a napkin and it stopped. Then my mouth filled up and blood began to come out along with a large clot of something. After the (2) clots were spit out I thought I was okay but then blood began to drip down my face from my head. I covered my eyes with a papertowel and said, "Jesus" then I awoke. When I woke up I could feel the heat and thickness of the blood.
I apologize for the goriness of this post but the dream is bothering me and I am looking for answers, if there are any. Thank you.

chamberheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamt I was bleeding

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:30 pm

How is your relationship with your supervisor/associate pastor?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chamberheart on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:34 pm

We have a good relationship. He and his wife have been a tremendous blessing in helping me grow and become stronger.

chamberheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:41 pm

I'm feeling as if there is some form of cleansing/healing taking place within you...as if there are wounds within you that have been bleeding. Possibly your Supervisor/Pastor will play a key role in this. This doesn't have to be a "now" dream...it could be prophetic...something to come.

Theses are just thoughts and not an interpretation. Toss anything that doesn't bear witness.

Blessings huggins And welcome to the site!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top