Santa Suit, Engagement Ring and 60 Days

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Santa Suit, Engagement Ring and 60 Days

Post by Cier on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 am

Hey everyone! I had a dream last night in which I was shopping in a dollar store. With me, was a man who was my fiance (whom I don't know in real life) and I was wearing a beautiful white diamond engagement ring. I think in the earlier stages of the dream I may have genuinely been in love with this man, but towards the end of the dream I knew that I wanted to break it off. As I continued to shop in the dollar store, I came across this man in a Santa Suit. He was older and perhaps a bit sloppy looking. He started speaking to me about how there was something that I wanted and that in 60 days, I would get it. In my dream, I felt like he was referring to the man I was going to marry (not the fiance I was engaged to). I was a bit skeptical of this man's credibility but was somewhat excited too. I was also a bit sad because I knew it was a confirmation that the engagement I was in had to be broken off. The dream ended with me breaking off the engagement to my fiance who stormed off.

Any insight you guys have would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and God bless!

Cier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa Suit, Engagement Ring and 60 Days

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Hi Cler!!

This is not a interpretation, just some thoughts that came to mind when I read your dream.

It seems that this dream is symbolic. Is there something or someone that you have connected yourself to that you've realized that isn't good for you? It seems to me that you may have engaged yourself into something that may have taken your focus and at some point you realized or will realize that you no longer want the relationship. The fact that you were shopping in a dollar store says to me that this "relationship" is something discounted and not the best for you.

The whole scene with Santa has a feel as if someone or something unlikely happening to you and giving you wisdom regarding expecting something better for yourself. The 60 days could be literal, but not sure.

Toss anything that doesn't bear witness...I really feel as if God is coming to sever a relationship with something or someone that isn't good for you.
Pray on what I've said.

Blessings huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cier on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi Chloette!

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! A lot of what you said is the same feelings that I had as well. It seems as though there's something I'm connected to that I need to break off or get rid of in order to receive something better from the Lord.

Again, thank you so much for sharing! It was such an encouragement :)

Bless you!

Cier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:56 pm

:glory:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top