Extra rooms in my house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extra rooms in my house

Post by RnestseekR on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:23 pm

I would love some help with you all's thoughts on what this could mean! I have had REPEATED dream - probably approaching 20 - over the last year to 18 months, of finding extra rooms in my house. Usually, they are on the basement or foundation level. Sometimes it has been my current home, but more frequently I dream of moving to a new home where there all these extra rooms. My reaction every time I find a room that I didn't know was there, is to click into "creative mode" and think "What could I do with this room?" "How could I use it". More than once, I have thought about using it for a scrapbooking room???
IRL - I already have a scrapbooking room/office. I have more than enough space in my current home. I have recently been called into and am pursing a new emphasis in hospice with my career. I have no desire to do anything with the scrapbooking outside of continuing to use it as an outlet for my stress and to record precious moments with my family.
I wasn't convinced before today that these were God-given dreams. But had the dream again today while napping, and in the dream even tried to "override" the dream but telling myself, "I know this is THAT dream again. I KNOW there are no rooms in this house that I do not know about. And I made myself mentally rethink the layout of the basement that I was in at the time IRL. And then, the dream took back over and I was wondering through extra rooms in my basement.
In the past, when I have had God-given dreams of a person's house, it has always referred to the actual person or their earthly life. No other feelings attached to these dreams, just one of, "Hmm, what could be done with the potential of this bonus room?" Would love to hear anything that comes to your mind!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extra rooms in my house

Post by Cier on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:39 am

Hey there!

I'm no dream interpreter, but these are just some of the basic feelings I got when reading your dream. I almost feel like the extra rooms are creative things, whether gifts, talents, callings etc. that you are currently not operating in but have at your disposal. The basement also was something that stuck out to me. I'm unsure as to what the meaning is, but I believe there's a key there!

Cier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Thank you, Cier!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:36 pm

The scripture that came to mind when I read this is the prayer of Jabez when he prayed, "Lord, enlarge my territory". I just sense that God is making room for you and your gifts. It's as if He's adding to you and increasing your ability to house what he's placed inside of you.

Great dream!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top