No one communicating and it is time to move on.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No one communicating and it is time to move on.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:58 am

Hi all it has been a little while since I last posted. I have a dream I am wanting confirmation on.

Dream

I was living with people who are like parents to me, (Which is not the case IRL.) Jeff the one who is like a father was doing dishes in the sink then he just leaves. I go over to the sink and see the sink filled with dirty dishwater, and I look inside and see the silverware at the bottom of the sink along with other junk in the water, like big pieces of bread and just gross stuff in the water. I am like ugh that is gross he always does this and does not care! So I start to drain the water on the right side,and then I fill the left side with clean soapy water to wash and clean the silverware. Then I remember Jeff gets mad at me if I try to help him, so I take the good soapy dishwater from the left side of the sink and transfer it to the right of the sink and leave it for Jeff to finish. Then both Jeff and Marie come out and Marie has underwear and like a bathroom bag in her hand and heads for the door as if they were leaving on a trip or something. I asked Marie where are you going ? She almost ignores my question with some funny gesture and walks out the door. So I am like why doesn't anyone talk to me or communicate with me about anything, and I am always left guessing what is going on I am tired of this. So I look out the window and I see their son Tony loading up a brown recliner in their truck to take with them. I ask again what is going on and Marie says, "we are going away for the weekend." I am upset because no one ever communicates and I am always stuck with not knowing anything or trying to guess what is going on. Then I go in the house and I say to Tony, "Well maybe we all can do something this weekend," and Tony Says, no, I made plans and I will not be here." I am like what! So then I am upset again it was like we all live in the same house and no one is telling anyone anything it is as if we all lived apart and we were not a family/spiritual family. I was tired of always dealing with surprises at the last minute and by not knowing anything and always kept in the dark, so I looked at my watch and I said out loud, "It is time to move on."

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No one communicating and it is time to move on.

Post by RnestseekR on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 pm

THIS IS NOT AN INTERPRETATION. Just wanted to reflect back to you some things that caught my attention: The Jeff and his wife - represent to apparently people of leadership and protection with some level of authority, but not absolute. So if you are seeing a spiritual parralel, this dream wouldn't be talking about something directly with/of God, because He has absolute authority in your life, right? The dishwater issue brings a couple of biblical principals to my mind, so pray and read in the bible on these and see what the Spirit fleshes out: A "man" doing a "woman's" work - role reversals. Also, there was assumption on your part that you knew what was going on, what needed to be done and an opinion on your part that something was either being left undone, or not done correctly. So you jumped in to correct the situation. Perhaps a usual gift of service or a leadership trait on your part is trying to usurp an authority without being sensitive to acting in both truth and LOVE. Truth and Love have to be exercised hand in hand or people do not respond the way you want them to correction or even just help. Your reaction is to say, "Fine. Whatever. you don't appreciate what I am trying to do? I'm outta' here". In the second scenario, the couple is taking a brown, plain Jane recliner on a vacation. Again, in your mind, this is a no brainer. Nobody needs a recliner attached to their back while on vacation, right? You run into another communication issue. Overall, frustration and wanting to say, "This isn't worth it", keep coming up in your dream. But the precursor each time is a communication error. I would ask the Lord if He is trying to give you wisdom about your dealings with authority or your communication with people or even an attitude that you weren't even aware of harboring, but that is undermining a flow of joy in your heart. Are you upset with other people's responses to you without even realizing you are provoking these responses??? Enjoy drawing close to His side as He shows you what this dream is about! And please post back when you have a confirmation!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:07 am

Hi and thanks so much for your response.

This dream is actually literal. The people in this dream actually respond like they do in the dream. The silverware part of the dream caught my attention. The right to me represents natural situations and the left represents spiritual situations or change. I saw not a judgement or a opinion but truth in their situation or lives that needed prayer so I prayed for them which represents the left side of the sink being filled with clean water so that he can step into a place of cleansing through my prayers in the spiritual, to be placed in the natural if he so chooses to finish the cleansing in the natural. Now I hope that makes sense. I have been praying for them to step into what God has for them and they have chose to be in this place where they are not moving forward and are hope deferred not to mention wounded by the church as well.
Now in real life Jeff does not like any help. He can get injured and he does not want anyone showing any kind of affection towards him he gets angry. Often when I ask if he needs a fork while i am getting one he gets mad and tells me he can get it himself.

Marie on the other hand is very non communicative. You are always left guessing with her and you pretty much never know where you stand. There son aids them in their efforts of staying in their comfort zone (The brown chair), and he too does not at all communicate. This family lives together but there is no communication between them. This has frustrated me in real life and at times had hurt me because it felt like such a separation but I always brought it before the Lord.

When I looked at my watch there was a time but I do not remember the time when I woke up and me saying it is time for me to move on meant I have done what I needed too here, and now I need to move forward.

God is so good in revealing His heart to me and I am so grateful.

In real life I am actually moving forward.

Blessings drear one.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top