Prince gives birth to a baby...I'm an enchanted princess!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince gives birth to a baby...I'm an enchanted princess!

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:04 pm

I dreamed about this prince that lived in a castle with his controlling father. The prince was pregnant! He informed his servant he was going to give birth and the princes brother tried ordering him to have the baby in front of him. (I think the brother wanted to catch the child so he could destroy it). However the prince turned around just so the baby fell out of the brother's reach. The child was important because it ensured the Prince's lines. He wouldn't allow his wife (me) to bear the child because I was too weak to carry it AND protect it from evil men who wanted to destroy it. Suddenly I was learning about my story. I was devoted to my husband (the prince) who didn't speak much or show his emotions often (the opposite of how my husband is IRL). The controlling father had discovered that if he raised a bunch of soldiers from the dead and buried me in thier grave, he would become immortal and could live forever. However, when he began carrying out his plan, my husband came just in time to rescue me. The soldiers had done their best to ensure I was safe as well. I think after that the father realized I was important to my husband and gave up trying to get rid of me. I thought it was strange since the father was the one that found me for his son in the first place. End of dream.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prince gives birth to a baby...I'm an enchanted princess!

Post by Shan on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi Daph,

Are there any burdens you feel incapable of bearing right now?

Just my thoughts....

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:34 am

yes lol do you think that's where the prince bore the baby for me? do you have any thoughts on the rest?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Yes, that's what I was thinking. I'll have to pray about the rest. It seems to me that there is definitely more to take away from this dream.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top