Train journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Train journey

Post by Chi on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:02 am

Hey Folks,

I'm unsure about this one and wanted some of your thoughts please;

I was on my way to the underground to catch a train, I saw someone I recognized and he gave me some money to buy a ticket, I thought um thats nice but I already have a ticket. I went through the barriers and heard the train pull into the station so I rushed to get into the ticket line but there was only one ticket office open. All of a sudden two more ticket offices/windows opened and I was next in line to purchase a ticket. I thought I had a ticket so I looked in my bag as I was sure I had already purchased one. The officer gave me a money bag with lots of change in it and gave me her name, I can't recall it. I thought 'okay, thanks, but can she do that!' I was so sure that I already had a ticket and I asked her to hold on so I could search my bag again, I said if there was any way that she could locate my monthly pass on her computer but she said ''No'' I looked in my bag and found enough money to purchase the ticket.

I went on and saw a shop, I recognized someone in it, I also saw some fruit that I wanted to purchase but the store only had 2 left so I decided not to buy it. The owner of the store said to the girl "If you can't see what you want then just take any you see there." I was shocked and thought 'I wish she would give me that offer,' I said to the owner she allowed the girl to take some fruit can I? The lady in the store said ''Yeah take it" so I picked up what I saw and the fruit was a lot larger than the usual fruit size and I was thinking cool!

Would love your thoughts.
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Train journey

Post by MaMaZ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:50 am

Chi wrote:Hey Folks,

I went on and saw a shop, I recognized someone in it, I also saw some fruit that I wanted to purchase but the store only had 2 left so I decided not to buy it. The owner of the store said to the girl "If you can't see what you want then just take any you see there." I was shocked and thought 'I wish she would give me that offer,' I said to the owner she allowed the girl to take some fruit can I? The lady in the store said ''Yeah take it" so I picked up what I saw and the fruit was a lot larger than the usual fruit size and I was thinking cool!

Would love your thoughts.
Chi

Peace of God be with you in the name of Jesus, was reading your post and felt quicken by the followin verse -smiles-

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, You need not buy tis given freely if you but ask, and the more you ask the more you will increase, in Jesus name, Amen...

Be blessed woo hoo
happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:38 am

Hi MaMaZ,

Thanks for the scripture, I definitely need Gods fruit to help me with a particular matter so this is very timely.

Chi thumbs

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Amen woo hoo Glory!! Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:50 pm

I think this is a dream of comfort from God about financial provision for the journey ahead!
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Chi wrote:

Chi

I think this is the interpretation of the last part of the dream;

Shop 'I will be presented with an opportunity that I am deliberating to take'
Fruit 'It seems like a good offer but it isn't exactly what I want'
Message 'If I can't see what I want I should just take what I see being offered'
Fruit 'I take the opportunity and it is much bigger than what I anticipated'

Chi!

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Train Journey - MANIFESTED

Post by Chi on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:23 am

Chi [/quote]

I think this is the interpretation of the last part of the dream;

Shop 'I will be presented with an opportunity that I am deliberating to take'
Fruit 'It seems like a good offer but it isn't exactly what I want'
Message 'If I can't see what I want I should just take what I see being offered'
Fruit 'I take the opportunity and it is much bigger than what I anticipated'

Chi!
[/quote]

This was exactly what this dream meant, financial provision and I have been presented with an opportunity that I was unsure about taking and it is a good offer and is the only opportunity that is being presented after much prayer. I will keep you posted on the outcome.
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top