demon bite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

demon bite

Post by changlingchild on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Ok .... so far i haven't said hello or read a whole lot on this page mostlu because I feel ridiculou posting here but I'm nervous and this seems like a decent place to start.

Several weeks ago I had a dream from which I woke up screaming. I don't remember what it was about. Last night I had a strange dream. It invoved a train crashing (I saw a train on my way to work this am... i go under the tressle all the time and rarely see it), a river flooding a house i lived in (probably due to plumbing issues I've been dealing with) and roomates i don't have (girls in long skirts with long hair.) All of that together is just the run of the mill bad dream. The part that gets me is a part about a demon. Me and these girls were cleaning up the flood, saved by a sbort man with a thing we could use to stop it, and i went to check a room for water down a hallway. I remember being nervous aboit going in there. I went in and three white looking paper dolls with wings flew at me and bit me. It really hurt. I remember thinking thay a dwmon just bit me. I got scared and ran back out to my roomates and the man, dadof them, was there. I put my head in his lap and cried and told hem aboutthe bites and showed them. They looked like nlisters. Someone drained them and they went down. Then myself and someone esle went to cast out the demon. I remember saying for it to go in the name of Jesis, and not being convinced it worked even after seeing it leave, which sort of sums up some of the issues I have with my faith.

The thing I'm wondering is was ths an actual demon attack or just my subconsciuos reconcilingthings in my life. The demon attack was in first person. The rest of the dreamwas in third person, except for the casting out and some of that was in first person.

There are more details, but the gist is above. Thanks for any input. Pleaae wxcuae any errors. I am on my phone doing this.
Also, the dream switched perspectives alot. When the demon bit me, that was through my eyes .

changlingchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: demon bite

Post by changlingchild on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Nlisters .. blisters. Good grief at the errors. Let me know if you have any questions.

changlingchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Sometimes our life does seem like a train wreck and sometimes God will use current situations to teach things of the Spirit, because you can relate and feel it, because it is so close to home. That could be why He used the water flooding your house.

Usually people have room mates to help them, ie, with expenses, chores, emotional support, spiritual support, etc. God could be showing you that you do have help to deal with the issues in your life. The help from the short man, could be God saying that your problems and the solutions to them is not as big as you think. Nothing is too big for God. Its funny as I am typing this I am hearing a song where they are singing that nothing is too big, too broken, or too hard for God.

I would say the demon attacking is not your subconscious, but actual Spiritual warfare. I would encourage you to know that the name of Jesus does work and to have faith in that name. Faith comes by hearing the word Rm. 10:17 and God has not given us a Spirit of fear but of power love and a sound mind II Timothy 1:7. Focusing on the Love of God and drawing near to a loving Father will get rid of fear, because perfect love casts out fear. Many times God exhorts us to be strong and be of good courage Joshua 1 speaks of that several times.

I had a similar dream where I was in a pitch black room and a demon grabbed me by the arm and I felt fear and I used the name of Jesus but nothing happen. When I woke up I felt the Lord spoke and said He was using this to prepare me for real spiritual warfare, beyond the dream level. He was teaching me and letting me experience spiritual warfare and to know I need to cast out all fear in these situations. Even though in the dream, I did not deal with it like I should've or would have wanted too, I felt it was still a positive training experience to take me to the next level. Because like you I made it through the dream without real harm in the natural. I will be more ready and prepared next time. thumbs

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by changlingchild on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:59 am

Thanks for the response. That is sort of the logic I was going with about the demon thing.

About God speaking through my dream to me about my problems ... I don't really understand why, but that really rings true to me. That is the first thing concerning christianity and my association with it that has hit home for real. I thought thi gs had in the past but they were things that screamed for my attention. This was a soft queit voice that said to me, yes.

I've always had trouble with believing because I never felt like God talked to me, no matter how much I talked to Him. Maybe I was just missing it the whole time. It always seemed like everyone else could hear Him, but never me.

This is giving me something to really consider. Thank you.

changlingchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top