Exploding pregnancy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exploding pregnancy

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:15 pm

I had a dream on 5/24/12, where it was like I was pregnant, but at the same time, it wasn't me. My belly was pretty big, and I stood up and started walking around, because it was like I had some serious gas. I rubbed my belly and i could feel the gas bubble. Well, then my stomach turned into the shape of a rectangle turned vertically. I was like, what's goin on? Then I started walking across the room. It was at this time, that i recognized that the room i was walking across was my deceased granmother's old house. It looked like it did when I was growing up. Then all of a sudden, my stomach exploded. It was like it deflated and the top skin was the only part separated, like it had exploded from the top. So I held onto my belly, so that the baby wouldn't fall out, and a dude got up, I don't know who he was, and we got in the car to go to the hospital. As we were driving, I was holding my stomach, and the baby was really moving around like it was in distress. Then my stomach turned into a ball shape, and then it became clear, and it was like I was looking into a crystal ball. The guy sitting next to me in the backseat saw it too because i said, look at the baby. It looked like a 4 month old fetus. It seemed like it was getting harder to hold it in, and then it came out, umbilical cord and all. And i said noooo! Then i picked it up off the seat and put it back in my belly. Then the scene changed, and it was like I was out and about with 2 caucasian ladies. It was like the baby thing had happened the night before, and i was acting like nothing had happened, but inside I was hurting. And that was the end of my dream. Any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exploding pregnancy

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:24 pm

One thing that came to my mind was
John 4:35
Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Hi--Your dream caught my attention because my own baby was born May 24. My thought was you might have a dream or a ministry that's trying to be birthed through you--your grandmother may have laid a spiritual foundation for it through her prayers, I'm not sure--but it's a significant ministry that at this point is a little unclear to you. You may have had a word or have some inkling what it is, but the exact shape of it you don't know yet. Again these are just my thoughts....
Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:06 am

Wow...Greatful servant.....@deborah, my grandma was most def. a praying woman. Thanks you guys....your answers register in my spirit.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:07 am

Evangelism...i am getting ready to embark on that......

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top