Huge Alligator & Carpets Of Dirt & Debris In A Filthy House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huge Alligator & Carpets Of Dirt & Debris In A Filthy House

Post by sword&scepter on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Greetings Fellow Dream Believers, this morning I had a dream that I was at a home that I do not recognize and saw some people that put me to work on a cleanup detail. One of the people I recognized as being a relative. (Cousin) They were telling us to grab this dirty carpet and wrap it up, then put it in the trash. I was trying to explain to them how foolish this was. I was still ordered to do it so I helped out by grabbing an end of the carpet and carrying it.

In less than two feet it began to open and so much dirt and filth came falling out so we had to put it down. Still there was a lot of trash on the floor. This looks to have been a really nice house at one time but some trifling people jacked it up. Next some sort of real life characters came in from another room. This particular room was as muddy and filthy as a pig pen. One in particular was a HUGE Alligator, he was walking around trying to throw his weight around and sniffing and snorting sort of like a hog. Also he was eating small scraps or whatever was on the ground, people were getting out of his way. I was up on a dark blue sofa, it was kind of dirty too but I sat there with my feet up and watched what he was doing.

He looked more ferocious than any alligator I've seen because he had huge spikes growing from his back all the way to the end of his tail and he had a large battle ball at the end of his tail to club people with............Then.....................I took a closer look and saw that it was fake. He was wearing this to make himself look more intimidating I guess, I just studied him closer to see if I could find a weakness, all the while wondering what was this all about.

Can anyone make heads or tails of this????

Last edited by Juan on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Alligator & Carpets Of Dirt & Debris In A Filthy House

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:18 am

Blue is associated a lot with the Holy Ghost and revelation. Dark blue can represent intimacy and the sofa comfort. A person finds comfort and revelation in being intimate with God. It was there on the couch that you took a closer look and was studying the alligator for a weakness, which you found. The couch being dirty would be possibly the Lord telling you there is still a little cleaning up to do in your intimacy with Him.

Alligators can be known for authority and for gossip, and back biting, i.e. their big mouth and sharp teeth. The fake spikes on it's back could symbolize, someone saying things falsely behind the back of you or someone else.

The dirty carpet, could represent some dirt being covered up (back biting) that you do not want to go along with. Your feet not being on the floor, could represent how you want to keep your feet out of it because it is a big mess.

The pig pen could represent something about back sliding because the prodigal son in Luke 15 worked in a field of swines (pig pen?) and ate their food.

2 Peter 2:21-22

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

What do you think of when you think of that cousin?

A good thought is that through intimacy with God you will overcome.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Thank you GreatFulServant, I have much love for my cousin. We live in different cities so I only see her when I am home...also she's a twin and I'm not sure which one it was. lol! Both of them have been praise & worship leaders for longer than I've been a Christian and have wonderful personalities and have walked the walk with Christ without any compromise as far as I've seen.

I agree with the color blue and did feel comfortable away from the gator. As far as backbiting, I've come to suspect that somewhere but am not sure where it's coming from. I'll ask the Lord and even the backsliding.., not on this end. I've recently learned how to get even CLOSER to the Lord these past few months and even two weeks due to some SERIOUS circumstances.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top