in asian country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

in asian country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:04 pm

nerd i really felt like i was in a poor asian country,,, nerd i seemed 2 be a aid missoinry,,i was in a town, wiva family that was tryin 2 sell street food :donut: ,,the day was ovacast an gloomy, bandaid ,,they wer tryin 2 get customers :donut: ,,but no one was buyin, :hmm: ther wasa flash restrant round the corner decked out in gold an red colors,,an otha missionarys wood jus eat frm ther, , nerd ,i hadda golden saxaphone ,i gave 2 the lill boy,,i said if he played it ,, dreamster woohoo then ppl wood come,, ,, Scratch Chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: in asian country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi, D -

These are only thoughts on your dream. When I looked at the saxophone part, I considered that it could be symbolic for a similar instrument... I thought of Nehemiah 4:20 - "When you hear the blast of the trumpet, rush to wherever it is sounding. Then our God will fight for us!"

Thing is, you were passing this on to a little boy - another generation. I don't know your present situation, if you feel at all like the place in the dream - some dark, destitute place, covered in gloom (the world, I suppose), but you are a Light in this place, and you are impacting those around you...even into the next generation. The future leaders have a need for what you possess, and what they glean from your life will enable them to rally those within their generation to respond to God's call.

Sorry about that. Didn't exactly plan to go that route. Toss it if you don't feel it fits.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:49 pm

um a thort provocking angle indeed m,, ,,alotta that makes sense ,,,hav u read mi snakes drm,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Now I've read it. :)

My thoughts on that one are that you are to wield the Word in a such a way that it is effective against whatever you're called to combat. A slow, heavy, two-handed sword (as a contrast) could be a long, drawn out sermon. A machete would be a shorter, lighter blade used to cut a path through areas that have been overgrown. This is a blade with a specific purpose. It's still the Word of God, but in a different form, with a different purpose, and is effective in what it was created to do.

Also in that dream (I probably should be posting this there - whoops), you were called to reach different areas of the world. You're doing that now! You may not be in these places, physically, but you have a presence there through places like this online forum. Likewise, you have a spiritual authority to enforce in the lives that you touch. The way you wield the sword which you've been given is effective to set lives free. The snakes in that dream could represent a variety of threats in the lives that they're wrapped around. You noted that some were deadly, some were not. They're various levels of threats, but they all fall under the Word of God.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:19 am

ive herd u can travel places in ur drms so that will werk 4 me ,,yes amen ,,luke 10;19

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top