Is this a fated dream? Can someone help me understand why I keep seeing this man?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this a fated dream? Can someone help me understand why I keep seeing this man?

Post by peaches7 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:52 pm

I continue to have dreams about a man I knew as a child in middle school. He has always crossed paths with me through out my life and moved here in middle school, oddly enough he moved into a house only 3 minutes away. He is a strong Christian as I am and that's always been significant to me- sometimes I get the feeling God sent him here because we woud end up marrying. I just get the feeling we are fated.
I dream of us all the time- for almost 2 years straight now but have not seen him in a year. My last dream we were running through a forrest and he was chasing me. It wasn't scary or anything, I was laughing. Why do I keep dreaming of him? I rarely ever think of him and I am in a long relationship now (6 months)..

Also I forgot to mention when I was at church (this isn't a dream) I prayed to God about us and if it were fated or something and when I looked at this boy standing up with his exact same hair color I read the back of the boys sweatshirt and it had this
mans first name and even a similar last name on the sweatshirt! (but it was not him).. is that a sign too or something??? Please please help I am so confused lately why would he keep
coming up when I am so happy in a relationship now?

Last edited by peaches7 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

peaches7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this a fated dream? Can someone help me understand why I keep seeing this man?

Post by Jasmine on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:28 am

You should talk to Laura Boaz ( daphanie02 ). She has experience with this stuff. It has happened to her too.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top