OOPS, Hello again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OOPS, Hello again

Post by gizzismama on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:45 am

My clumsy fingers are not cooperating this morning. As I was trying to post in my last post, I am not new to dream interpetation that is biblical. I have been trying to operate in this gift for some time and I find that the more time I spend in the bible the better I become at it. I am a born again Christian who loves Jesus more then life itself. I am a mother of four children and happily married to a man who also loves Jesus. We strive to live our lives in a way that honors our King Jesus, but find sometimes that we are like fish swimming upstream. Every now an then we get an opprotunity to convince others to swim upstream and this is where I feel the gift of biblical dream interpetation can be a tool used in leading others to know and accept Jesus. As a family, we try to live out the great commission. Another reason I am interested biblical dream interepetation is that I have dreams very often that are vivid, and at times prophetic. It helps to sometimes have the perspective of others when trying to determine what the Lord is speaking in the night. I look forward to the fellowship with others in search of the same thing. God bless.
Chrissy

gizzismama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OOPS, Hello again

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:15 am

Chrissy,

Welcome to the group. We are blessed to have you here. I pray you love it here as much as I do. All we can do is try every day to live like our King and our Lord would have us to live and be blessed in the knowledge when we fail he is faithful to put us back on solid ground. Sometimes our lives, the very way we act toward others and respond toward life itself is the biggest witness we can give. We stand out to others as a becon of light.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:18 am

I have been trying to operate in this gift for some time and I find that the more time I spend in the bible the better I become at it.

"correct-to-mundo" sis!!! IT takes God and his word to help you in dream interpretation! Keep practicing and it will become easier and SO very fun! Glad you're hear and looking forward to seeing some of your prophetic dreams come to pass (I have them too!!)

"Live, love and laugh--hey it can't hurt"

smooches
desiree (starpop)

p.s. Can I get that saved man running for Jesus!!!!lol

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:31 am

:welcome: As we learn to love and grow together.

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:52 am

:welcome: :christmasbulbs

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22 pm

Sponsored content