Hitler's Plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hitler's Plan

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:14 am

Hello, All -

This dream was different. It was like I was watching a movie, but there was a time where I was in it. Unfortunately, I don't remember all of it, so I'll just recount what I can remember.

There was a scene where Hitler was speaking with his right-hand man. The mannerisms of the two made it difficult to take the "movie" seriously - like the looks on their faces or the apparent lack of intelligence between the two. Hitler explained his plan to the man: He intended to use captured soldiers to dig an underground tunnel from Germany all the way to Egypt. After the tunnel reached Egypt, it was going to spread out (underground) to create a sinkhole underneath the entire country. Then, the country would collapse, and he would be able to seize it as his own.

After explaining the plan, he told the man with him to get started. The man knew what Hitler meant by "get started," and was a little uneasy with the physical change he was going to bring upon himself. With a sigh, he reached into his eyes (!) and pulled a snake out through them. Somehow, after having done so, he could still see...even though he no longer had eyes.

At some point, I was present with these two, and all that I remember was that I locked a computer from which they expected to get some type of code.

The final scene of this movie was just some text displaying over a still image. It said that, in the end, Hitler used 600,000 young soldiers from my state (Wisconsin) to succeed with his plan.

There's one more thing that I remember, but I'm not sure if it's related or not: I was lying on my side in a bed, facing away from a person lying there with me. This person was, in one moment, a cousin of mine. Then, she turned into a friend of mine whom I've never met face-to-face. In real life, I haven't spoken with this friend in a while.

I'll also share this: Nothing special is going on in my life at this moment. However, I received a text message from an old friend that I haven't spoken to in a while, asking me what I'm doing this Saturday. I asked him what was going on, but I haven't heard back, yet. I'm a little leery of this friend since we haven't interacted in a long time. The last time we did, he had attempted to deceive me with some type of pyramid scheme.

Please share your thoughts on this one.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hitler's Plan

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:49 am

Did they figure out a way to unlock the computer after you locked it? I have a lot to share on the first dream but I'm curious about that first...I had a similar dream (almost exactly the same...) but it was a jewelry puzzle box I was hoping they couldn't figure out...but they did in the end.

How did you feel about the person lying beside you in the dream? Could they be symbolic for this person that contacted you in real life? Could you trust that person in your dream? Are they symbolicly untrustworthy in some way? Just some thoughts...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:04 pm

Thanks for responding, Laura -

You know, I'm not 100% certain, but I think that my locking the computer only delayed them a bit, but that they were able to access it in the end. I don't know that I remember it clearly enough to say for certain.

The person in the bed is, symbolically, untrustworthy. They haven't ever done anything to me, but I know that they don't have the same moral standards that I or friends of mine do. In the dream, I was alright with their presence, but I was still guarded. Honestly, I'm pretty sure that this person represented the old guy friend that I mentioned at the end of the dream. Long story short, his contact with me was to suck me into a business venture of his and his wife. It was poorly disguised as a "catch up on old times" cookout thing...that was to follow a sales pitch. Bleh.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 pm

in a broad summery, id say its ur disernment of a spirit that was ative in ww2 in undermining countrys, useing youth, i wood say hitler an his no2 represented principalitys, ,,,,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:27 am

Interesting, Mr. D. Any advice on what actions to take? Would you say that it's something related to my state, given the detail about the soldiers being from there? I'm not really in touch with political stuff, even in my own state, but there has been some major stuff going on regarding my state's governor up until last week. Hmmm...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:12 am

Hello and Blessings White Shadow. I just had a dream this morning about being captured by U.S Army for being a christian and thrown into a Christian refugee camp in California . I do not know where you are are from, but I too have been having these dreams however one of my dreams was unlocking a hardrive puzzle. It seems the Lord is really speaking about this spirit. I even had a dream that spirit is coming up out of the ocean which could be an end time dream however it is all heading towards that.

If you can check out the dream I had today if you can I believe it is apart.

Blessings in out sweet Beloved.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:50 pm

i guess bein 4warned is 2 be 4armed, ,,, perhaps u shood pray wiva intacessa re ur drm,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:10 pm

steadygaze wrote:If you can check out the dream I had today if you can I believe it is apart.

Hi, Steadygaze. It's been a some time since I've seen you around. I just wanted to let you know that I did take a look at your dream. Very interesting similarities. I'm still seeking the Lord on my own dream, so I don't know that I have anything to share on yours...but, I'm sure you're seeking Him on it as well. I just wonder how they may all manifest in the natural, and what could be prevented through prayer.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:51 am

I hear you and I wonder just the same. Humm may the Lord bring forth His revelation in do time.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:01 am

Hi Mark,

:o)

When you were talking about lying on your side, I thought of Ezekiel. He was told to lie on this side for so many days and that side for so many days etc.

It struck me that Hitler and No 2 are not wise... does this mean they are lacking in the natural, or does it possibly mean unbelievers - (because that is not a wise choice) it just struck me that it was important.

With the guy who had the snake in his eyes, I wonder if this could be a worldly viewpoint perhaps?

Just my thoughts as usual :o)

Blessings Mark, sad about the pyramid thing... hope that your friend wants a genuine catch-up this time!

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:40 am

Grey Butterfly wrote:Blessings Mark, sad about the pyramid thing... hope that your friend wants a genuine catch-up this time!

Thanks for sharing, Diane!
Sadly, my friend did not want a genuine catch-up. It was another "business" thing. :(

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Sadly indeed! He obviously does not know the value of friendship or of you...

Do you think that this was the manifestation/meaning behind the dream?

I had other thoughts after I got off the computer... they kind of tumbled in and I wrote them down. here's what I got:

Hitler is the "ultimate baddy" in our living memory (I know there are others, but he would be the first one I thought of)

In the beginning, people loved Hitler, they thought he was great. In the beginning of your dream too, the plan went underground first - and Egypt fell from an unseen, underground attack.

I thought then about what Egypt represents - I don't know what it represents to you, but in the Old Testament, Egypt was an often used example of seeking help from the world, and not trusting in God. God also said "out of Egypt I called my son" to me, yesterday, that kind of lined up with Christians being "called out ones" I know that is taking verses out of context... but God (if indeed I am hearing from him) has the right to do that with his own words.

The feeling over it was that it was about financial collapse or a company collapse... if it was literally about Egypt, I guess it could be military collapse - or problems within the Euro causing Financial collapse.

The fact that your "friend" is in it however makes me think it is personal - perhaps a warning about some future opportunity (which was why I asked if you feel the dream has manifested in your last encounter with him)

Pyramid schemes promise a way out - an easy prosperity. Could this be warning you to trust in God and not seek answers from "Egypt" (ie: the world)

I hope you will be okay with me presenting you with what flowed out... I want to say this time that I think God was speaking to me. I feel that I can say that, knowing that you will be able to discern the truth and then teach me to hear God's voice better by telling me if I am off base. I want to be able to discern his voice, and that means taking risks when you think you hear :o)

Bless you Mark, I hope that this is helpful to you.

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Mark, in your dream about Hitler, were you there as part of the scene or you were just an observer?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:37 pm

sweet dreams 2 i guess i waz rite afta all, duh whistle holy moly ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Thanks again, everyone.

First off, to answer Owen's question: I was an observer except for the portion where I had locked a computer.

To D and Diane - Indeed, I have reason to believe that my interaction with my "friend" may be the manifestion of the dream. As dreams tend to be, the scenario was quite over-exaggerated...but, probably for very good reason. Out of that mystery of a dream came my apprehension of my "friend," and I avoided the encounter altogether.

Some things that I'm still thinking about:

Hitler and his right-hand-man - this could be my friend and his wife, although which one is really the mastermind isn't clear. Another possibility is a detail that came out after I declined the invitation: My friend responded by saying that his father was really looking forward to seeing me. His father is actually my former pastor...so, it's also possible that he was symbolized by one of the two men.

What you said, Diane, about Egypt representing a friendship with the world is really, really great. Sadly, when it seems to come to money and "success," my friend gets caught up in these things...not realizing the destruction it causes on relationships. He really doesn't see how his actions affect the way people look at him.

I also think that the dream was meant to be personal...though, I'm still wondering about the 600,000 soldiers and whatnot. Time will tell if these details are supposed to be clearer to me.

Thanks again, everyone. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:42 pm

:o) Blessings to you Mark.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:34 am

I think it can also we coincide meaning represent both things at the same time. Your friends being an example of things that will come in the near future. People can represent other things not just themselves as you know.

Only the Lord can reveal its true hidden meaning. He is so faithful and will have His way.

Anyway

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:22 am

I think the Hitler part is prophetic of what´s going on in the world today which shall be revealed in the end times as what the Bible has prophesied. The part where you locked the computer could represent the role of the church.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonoftheKing on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:22 pm

One thing that is interesting to me is that hitler represents a very distinct type of evil and he is showing up to many in dreams. We know that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world against spiritual wickedness in high places. hitler died but the demonic powers that were influencing him and working thru him live on. We know that these demonic beings are only allowed to do what God allows them to do and God has seasons and appointed times for everything. It sounds like to me that these evil spirits that influenced hitler are being allowed by God to usher in a new season of war and genocide. I often have heard many preachers talk about how different regions of the world are affected by different demonic strongholds.

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:37 am

Yes so true sonfotheking.I have had countless dreams in regards to this spirit. yes the Lord allows it for His purposes and His plans to set into motions. I always pay attention to the dreams around me because God is speaking in parts of a bigger picture.

I know through intercession He will reveal more as we get before Him. He will also show us our part in all of this, and guide and direct us if we allow Him. This is why He is speaking to so many.

One to warn, two to seek him, Three show us how to intercede, four reveal where our place is in the midst of this revelation before hand, and to equip us.

he is so faithful to us.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:56 am

steadygaze wrote: One to warn, two to seek him, Three show us how to intercede, four reveal where our place is in the midst of this revelation before hand, and to equip us.

Steadygaze...this is good. Thanks.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi Mark,

I get a newsletter from Open Doors. I thought this was interesting, given your dream... don't know if it means anything, but thought I'd pass it on:

http://www.compassdirect.org/english/country/egypt/article_1603044.html/

Hope Elsie is doing ok today. Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Mark, this dream sounds a lot like this dream I had http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t14580-attack-on-a-tall-building?highlight=Tall+tower

And another dream that I'm having trouble finding.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top