Living in my old boss' house, asking me to move out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Living in my old boss' house, asking me to move out

Post by Daisy on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:13 am

I had a dream that my (ex)boss let me and my family live in her house ( I havent seen this woman in a really long time). She was seeing the changes in furniture that I made. She wasn't mad, I just explained to her why I put the big couch away. She asked me nicely if I would mind if she moved back in. I told her no, I wouldn't mind at all. I let her know how grateful I was to her for letting us stay there for the time we did. In the back of my mind I was still a little bummed, bc we were either trying to sell our home or we were trying to get someone into our house to rent it out.

All I remember of the dream.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Living in my old boss' house, asking me to move out

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:55 am

Hi, Daisy -

I wonder if this dream is prophetic since you're in the middle of trying to sell your house at this time. My thoughts are that a need that was being met through someone else (or even a promise to do so) would be withdrawn. The dream may even be to show you why they did this: Seemingly minor personal differences, like your preference to remove the couch in the dream.

Just a thought,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:46 am

Thanks Mark!!! I agree!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top