Question about running or being chased dreams!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about running or being chased dreams!

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:00 am

In general what do these mean, where you are running from an unseen threat, and its like you cant run fast enough (coz legs feeling heavy) and the threat is getting closer. In addition of late i have seen a change in my running dreams, the threat is now visible, it quickly catches up with me coz im too slow. At this point i turn around, stop running and i begin to rebuke the enemy in Jesus' Name but i still struggle to speak - barely a whisper! Then the dream ends. ( The threat takes different forms, sometimes deranged strangers, mobs, dogs, evil men etc)

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about running or being chased dreams!

Post by MaMaZ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 am

I wanted to share with you concerning these occurrences and why they are coming to pass and what this could mean. I have found that running meant that I didnít want to confront my fears or hadnít realized that which I held within me had been pulling me down. Itís easier to walk away then to confront the enemy (burdens) and prolonging them or letting them procrastinate only seemed to make the situations worst. Holding on to burdens (coz legs feeling heavy) will way yah down, physically and emotionally you will be affected. (The threat is now visible) you are seeing them in your life and you know what they are, release all that is on your mind and heart to the Lord. (But i still struggle to speak - barely a whisper!) Cast your burdens unto Jesus for he cares for you, let the lord deal with the enemy, draw nigh unto him and Jesus will set you free God bless you.

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:12 pm

MaMaZ wrote:I wanted to share with you concerning these occurrences and why they are coming to pass and what this could mean. I have found that running meant that I didnít want to confront my fears or hadnít realized that which I held within me had been pulling me down. Itís easier to walk away then to confront the enemy (burdens) and prolonging them or letting them procrastinate only seemed to make the situations worst. Holding on to burdens (coz legs feeling heavy) will way yah down, physically and emotionally you will be affected. (The threat is now visible) you are seeing them in your life and you know what they are, release all that is on your mind and heart to the Lord. (But i still struggle to speak - barely a whisper!) Cast your burdens unto Jesus for he cares for you, let the lord deal with the enemy, draw nigh unto him and Jesus will set you free God bless you.

:goodpost:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Amen laugh Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:46 am

Thank u for your thoughts MamaZ. Interestingly, 2 days ago i had another dream of being followed by a stranger but this time i turned back towards him and we started to fight and i beat him so badly i even woke up with the sound of his screams ringing in my ears laugh It felt good to be so fearless and resolute!

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:13 pm

BelovedoftheLord wrote: laugh It felt good to be so fearless and resolute!

Tis one of my desires to be able and ready to confront the enemy rofl Yet I fall short of the mark as soon as one of mah children fall sick or are hurt what I am hit with such fear (emotion) wow my heart misses a beat rofl hahahaha!! tis so funny after the fact but never when it happens hee hee

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top