Bringing a sheep back to life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bringing a sheep back to life

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi folks :o),

I dreamed that I visited a foreign place, it felt like I was a 19th C missionary or something. I had a guide who I asked to teach me to ride a sheep. He thought it was improper, or maybe that I was eccentric or something... (part of the whole 19th C feel) but he agreed.

He brought a dead sheep to use to demonstrate. He showed me that you need to grip its ears tight and get astride it and use it's ears to steer. I told him I would have a go and he was horrified that I would even think of touching it... I hitched up my skirts (to get on) and he fainted [again, part of that 19th C "gentlewomen don't do that!" feel]

The sheep was still standing... some kind of latent energy I guess. Its eyes were like marbles stuck on the side of its head, they were light, pretty blue. (The guide had pointed out that it still had both of it's eyes.) It's ears were slimy and it's body dry and smooth. I realised [when I was awake] that it had probably been skinned.

I took hold of the ears and got on, I rode it one way, turned and rode it up a hill a bit.

Then, I lifted it's head up, breathed into it's nostrils and said "Live, and come and live with me and be my own sheep" The sheep came to life. It now had wool, and the eyes looked flat in the wool, like eyes are meant to. It's ears were furry now.

I left the sheep grazing and went back to the guide. I asked him to go get the sheep and when he could see it was alive I said "yes, well she didn't like being dead"

End of dream.

Any thoughts??

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bringing a sheep back to life

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Hi, Diane! Haven't seen you in a while!

I was wondering if your interaction with the sheep is symbolic for a person that you've been dealing with. Someone who may be (or has been) spiritually dead. The guide that you interacted with in the dream may be someone in real life who is in authority or responsibility over this person, like a pastor or mentor figure through which you two were connected?

Whoever the sheep may represent, the positive message is that your interaction with them eventually brought you two to a life-giving moment. This may not be a permanant relationship, as you eventually left the sheep to its own activity when you presented it back to the guide.

Just some thoughts. Toss it if it doesn't fit.
Good to see you. :)
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:34 am

Thanks Mark,

I was just waiting to see how this settled with me. I'm not sure that it fits... I still don't know what it means entirely, but you are right, it is a positive message and the life giving moment is well worth it!

I didn't say so when I posted the dream... but I knew that I would take the sheep home with me, I didn't "see" that part, it was just a "thing I knew" waking up. I like your observation about the long term relationship, perhaps with that new info I could be thinking it may well be a long term relationship!

Blessings to you too Mark, it is nice to be back too :o)

Diane

Last edited by Grey Butterfly on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:27 am

I would like to interject something here, if I may. When I read your dream I picked up the same thing that Mark did, but he had already responded, so I didn't.

If you are looking into your "now" life and trying to match everything up, it may be that this dream is prophetic. God could be showing you something to come.

I'm not trying to push his thoughts on you, but just trying to give you a different perspective. Be blessed and I pray God opens this dream for you because I agree, it's a good dream.

huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Ok Cholette, thanks :o)

I didn't discount what Mark said, just couldnt see the fit. i will pray about it and wait... I know that it is from God. I'll let you know how it manifests in real life :o)

Blessings to both of you!!!!

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:46 pm

wink

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Hi Mark and Cholette... you guys were right and I know who it is about! Thanks for getting me to re-look Cholette... and Mark, totally awesome! God used you to get this message through... thanks for allowing him to use you so!

Blessings!

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Awesome, Diane! Please share more (if you can) as this continues to manifest!

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top