drinking coffee out of a skull

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drinking coffee out of a skull

Post by Deborah on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 pm

I dreamed my husband and I were waiting in the doctor's office of a doctor my husband has irl, in fact we are there about twice a week.

In the dream, there was a campfire in the office. I lifted a large lid and underneath the lid was a human skull that had hot water boiling in it. A lady pulled out a little bag and said inside were coffee beans she had gotten specificially for the doctor. She put the beans in the boiling water. I sensed this was an exact technique that required special coffee beans from a remote area of the world. I didn't see the doctor drink the concoction, but I knew it was for him. I couldn't figure out how the hot liquid stayed inside the skull.

A little background: This doctor is from northern Africa. He is a very competent doctor, but I don't know his religious beliefs.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drinking coffee out of a skull

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Deborah wrote:A little background: This doctor is from northern Africa. He is a very competent doctor, but I don't know his religious beliefs.

Hi, Deborah -

I am glad that you shared this part. I want to ask you - when you said that the "beverage" was for the doctor... Was this something the doctor needed or wanted, or was this something he wasn't aware of? Did you know the intentions of the person who prepared it and if it was something the doctor viewed as positive or negative? Would it benefit him if he consumed it?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:44 pm

hmmm maybe hes gotta background in witchcraft/docterin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:34 pm

WS and Dreamster--
You know, I've never discerned anything evil around this man, in fact he's more compassionate than most Christians I know. I think the doctor viewed this as his way of having coffee prepared for him (irl he's very persnickity about how bandages are applied, etc). I think he viewed this coffee as would almost any doctor--like a neccesity to work long hours.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:15 pm

,,yep i agree ,'',oh the bare nessacetys,,motha natures recipes, '' ,,ok ,, maby its jus hard 2 get ahead lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top