Sprinkled with water three times

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sprinkled with water three times

Post by star_lilli on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:22 am

Hi All

I had this dream during some very stressful sleep, being that I couldn't sleep properly or deeply... this dream continued in three parts of sleep with brief periods of wakeful restlessness in between. It could also be owing to the 5 episodes of an English crime show that i had watched with my mother before hand.

I was at place that a crime had occurred, a heinous murder of awfulness. The place was dark and foreboding, but I felt no fear, only repulsion because of what had lately occurred.. I was with other people. But I was left alone in the room where it had occurred, the walls and room were dark grey and dirty, like they had been left to rot for 50 years boarded up. As soon as I was left alone, I was sprinkled/sprayed with water, I seen no one around me... but felt like it was outside the dream as I felt it on my feet as well... so half woke up and tossed and turned before falling back to sleep

I then was at another place where crime had taken place. similar dark bleak, sadness. Again I was left alone, again I was sprinkled with water, this time it felt more like part of the dream as it was on my face mostly but I still woke up enough to toss and turn.

I then fell back to sleep again at another dark and dingy place where crime had recently taken place... although this looked similar to the first place, boarded up... and again I was left alone in the room and again I was sprinkled with water. But this time I only felt it in the dream...

When I did get up... I remembered them all and seen my bedroom door was shut, so no animals could have wet me in my sleep. I'm not sure how I felt it outside the dream as well as in it. And I wondered if I was being baptised or consecrated for something? or protected from something? I don't know.

star_lilli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sprinkled with water three times

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:46 pm

What kind of thoughts feelings did you have after watching the 5 episodes of an English crime show with your mother?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by star_lilli on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:36 am

I wondered if I could really do this. As I'm planning on a career in crime fighting as such in computer forensics. some of the true crime stuff is quite repulsive.

star_lilli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:16 am

hmmmmm scratching chin Gonna have to think about this one.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:05 pm

scratching chin i wunder if its not jus haveing ur mind cleansed idea ,,from the effects of the tv, nerd ,,the washing of the water of the werd :bible: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,,,camra,,action lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top