Need confirmation of a Prophecy I heard on Saturday June 2nd, 2012

Go down

Need confirmation of a Prophecy I heard on Saturday June 2nd, 2012 Empty Need confirmation of a Prophecy I heard on Saturday June 2nd, 2012

Post by princessdelia on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:43 pm

The Lord gave me a scripture January 1st, 2012. This year has been challenging like no other year, I have been in major battles emotionally, physically and spiritually.
On Saturday, a word was shared, it resonated in my spirit and I asked the Lord to make the minister say some more after the Prophetic WORD was shared, and immediately, the minister began to say more.
And yet, I desire more confirmation because doubts remain in this weary heart of mine, especially as i in my weakness gaze at the impossibility of my situation at the moment. Please brothers and sisters, please as you are led, pray and share whatever the Lord lays upon your hearts. I greatly appreciate it, your sister in Christ (myself) have been in a battle for over 3 years now as I have shared with brothers/sisters on this site. All the encouragement that is shared, would be received gratefully.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Need confirmation of a Prophecy I heard on Saturday June 2nd, 2012 Empty Re: Need confirmation of a Prophecy I heard on Saturday June 2nd, 2012

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:48 pm

God only moves through faith. God came and spoke to you through someone that you received the word from, but immediately the enemy came to pull up the seed and you began to doubt.

You are the only one that can birth the promises of God into your life. You will have to be like a woman who is in labor, giving birth to her child...no matter how tired she is and no matter how much pain there is...bear down and PUSH!! It's time for the promises of God to be birthed into your life and it's time for you to rise up and command the devil to back up off of your mind and your soul. He is a liar and the ONLY way the devil is "glorified" is when the children of God don't walk in the fullness of the power that is on the inside of them.

Take your eyes off of what is going on around you because your reality is in the spiritual realm, not in the earth realm. Our home and our land is in heaven, not on this earth. We are IN the world, but not OF the world. Get a vision of all that God has spoken to you and BELIEVE GOD! No matter what you experieince, no matter HOW you feel...BELIEVE GOD!! He is your Strength, He is your Peace, He is your Deliverer and He is Your Joy. The JOY OF THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH!

The scripture I was reading this morning was:

Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. He, for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God (Hebrews 12:2 - AMP)

When you gaze upon ALL that God has promised, no matter what is going on around you, it will help you to ENDURE the cross of your life.  The anticipation of a mother on the delivery bed, to see her child for the first time, HELPS her endure the pain.  RISE UP O WOMAN OF GOD AND PUSH!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!
Cholette
Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Need confirmation of a Prophecy I heard on Saturday June 2nd, 2012 Empty Re: Need confirmation of a Prophecy I heard on Saturday June 2nd, 2012

Post by princessdelia on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:07 am

Amen...will push.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down