Prophetic word

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophetic word

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:51 am

I was in my dining room with a group of church people & family, it seemed like a church event. I was wearing black clothing. One man said something about my jumper - when I looked down I realised I'd swapped clothes with my mum, I was now wearing her red jumper. Me and mum laughed. Then I sat down with a friend and she was praying, then had a prophetic word. She said, there's something metallic? I said, I'm not sure.. Then she said, yes! It will be a part time thing, and something about singing. Then she asked, do you go to bed by 8? I said yes, but I knew I didn't actually do it yet, but I wanted to and I knew would do it from then.
I'm really not too sure what to think of this! Thanks!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prophetic word

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Does your mother sing or have some type of gifting that she may not be utilizing? These are just my thoughts, but it's as if something your mother has on her...like a gifting or something is being given to you.

I'm not too sure about the metallic or 8:00 comment...maybe something will pop up later.

Blessings

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:56 pm

My mum does sing! But you know what, she also used to be a teacher, I'm wondering if this is connected to the last dream.. we'll see, I'll keep you posted! Thanks Cholette :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top