Purple Pregnancy Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Purple Pregnancy Test Results

Post by Jordanriver8 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:45 pm

In this dream I had this notion that I was pregnant and I somehow decided to get a pregnancy test. I got the test and followed the necessary steps and when I looked down at the results the test didn't say positive or negative, but purple. The entire test turned purple. End of dream.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Purple Pregnancy Test Results

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Hello, Jordanriver8 -

My only thought on this dream is that you were seeking confirmation for something...expecting to be told a clear-cut, black and white, yes or no answer. In reality, what you actually received from your seeking was outside or beyond the boundaries of your expectations.

So, with that said...are you seeking God for such an answer to something? What He says to you may not fit your understanding.

Just a thought,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Hmm...i've been praying about a ministry opportunity that really is something outside the scope of the norm and want clear direction. So yes I've been seeking God for an answer....so purple would represent, what then? I guess that is where I need to go back and ask Him? 'royalty, authority,leadership, trustworthiness, leadership. I wonder if this is my answer that what was coming of me is something that has been instilled in me for such a time. Lot's of praying back here...Thank you TheWhiteShadow

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 pm

I keep coming back to this dream....purple has two colours red and blue...red would signify the blood of Christ...and blue would be Holy Spirit...interesting....

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top