two planet Earths and two suns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two planet Earths and two suns

Post by owen on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:48 pm

It was a pleasant day. I was standing on the street with people talking around me. As I looked up the clear blue sky, I noticed the sun's shape changed from round into cresc ent...hmm...wierd. I was amazed bc I coud see directly to the sun without hurting my eyes. As i kept looking to the crescent sun, a round thing was coming out from it. To my surprise, as the round thing gets closer towards our planet Earth, it was actually another planet Earth and it is going to hit our planet Earth. I thought this could be the end of time, a great destruction is going to happen. I immediately prayed fervently while all people were running hysterically to find refuge from the coming collision. I didn't stop praying. I anchored myself to a big tree by embracing it tightly while the ground where I was standing began to shake. As the two Earths colide, it shook our Earth to its core. Then, the earthquake stopped. Amazingly, it didn't cause a big devastation, not even minor destruction. I looked up the sky again to see where is the other Earth. There it is in the atmosphere, suspeded very close to us around 100 miles away from our Earth. The sun appeared with its normal round shape in the east, and what surprised me again, at the west is another sun shining on us. I said, WOW, how could it be...TWO EARTHS AND TWO SUNS. Then I began to rationalize things scientifically. Having two suns would burn us to death instantly, and gravitational pull between two Earth so close, would cause tidal waves, tsunami, climate atmospheric changes. BUT nothing, everything is normal..

EOD

I know God is telling me something about this dream. Could someone help me please!

Thanks!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: two planet Earths and two suns

Post by Deborah on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Interesting dream Owen--some thoughts I have:
In Genesis 37 when Joseph had a dream about the sun, the moon and stars bowing to him, his father Jacob interpreted the sun and moon to be himself and Joseph's deceased mother. Could two suns and two earths be your parents and your father and mother in law? Perhaps you see conflict coming between the two families but it isn't as bad as you think....I could way off here...
Another thought I had is that Islamic nations are identified by the crescent shape on their flags.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Wow Owen...let me pray more into this. There appears to be an extreme message in this dream.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:03 pm

,, a cata clysmik drm indeed owarn, a clash of 2 kingdoms but it sounds like revelations hmm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Deborah wrote:Interesting dream Owen--some thoughts I have:
In Genesis 37 when Joseph had a dream about the sun, the moon and stars bowing to him, his father Jacob interpreted the sun and moon to be himself and Joseph's deceased mother. Could two suns and two earths be your parents and your father and mother in law? Perhaps you see conflict coming between the two families but it isn't as bad as you think....I could way off here...
Another thought I had is that Islamic nations are identified by the crescent shape on their flags.

I guess the two earths and suns symbolizes people, but not sure who they could be. About my parents, I dont see any trouble in them.

This is really puzzling for me. I have never dreamed like this before. This was a vivid dream, very clear.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Cholette wrote:Wow Owen...let me pray more into this. There appears to be an extreme message in this dream.

Thanks Cholette, I would be more thankful if you shower me with your God-given wisdom. happy dance

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:03 pm

dreamster wrote: ,, a cata clysmik drm indeed owarn, a clash of 2 kingdoms but it sounds like revelations hmm

Gen D, what's wierd in my dream was, there was no destruction. nothing at all.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:16 pm

,,good news owun, it wooda been messy othawise

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:28 pm

I'm still praying Owen. What I'm praying about is that it seems to me, in my mind, that there is something that God is trying to bring into this earth...like he's trying to replace or change for the better. It's far fetched right now, but it's on the altar.

I'm thinking that the sun is "The Son"...who is light.

I'll be back whenever I get an understanding.. idea

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:04 am

Cholette wrote:I'm still praying Owen. What I'm praying about is that it seems to me, in my mind, that there is something that God is trying to bring into this earth...like he's trying to replace or change for the better. It's far fetched right now, but it's on the altar.

I'm thinking that the sun is "The Son"...who is light.

I'll be back whenever I get an understanding.. idea

honestly, that was my first thought when I woke up, the sun is God Himself.

and last night, i realized that the sun didnt actually change its shape, there was some sort of solar eclipes. As the other earth came out and getting closer to our earth, the other earth covered the sun, this is why I thought the sun changed its shape into crescent.

I hope this could help clear things up.

thanks a lot!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top