Walking and talking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking and talking

Post by bluejeankid on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:26 am

:HiBye:
I was walking along talking with a friend when someone came running up to us, telling us that she needed to get to a phone. She was going to call so & so to tell her that she saw so & so's husband with another woman. wow I knew in my spirit that she had not seen this so I asked. No, she had not seen it but that didn't matter. She was going to drop a word over the phone and gossip would take care of the rest. She ran into the house.

Then Marty (the friend) started talking about instigating and we got into a disagreement. I tried to reason with her but she would not listen. So I said "Whatever" and walked away from her.

Then I walk up to a young thin woman. She has on cream colored socks. She looks like she needs help so I stop to help. She had been walking on her journey. While walking she had walked out of her socks and had incurred some injuries. bandaid I could see that she had some liquid silver thorns in her. I told her to hold still until I pulled them out. I knew that when I did it would hurt and it did. Me. It felt like grabbing a hot prickly catus. Then I looked at her neck and saw behind her hair she had those prickly looking little worms crawling. At that time someone else was there and asked me what was I doing? I told her, "She has these worms on her neck. I'm going to remove them." Then I reach out quickly batting them off her neck. Yuck. Hold still and let me make sure they are all gone.

While doing this I notice how big her ears are and I look inside one of them. I tell her that she has two dead bees inside your ear. If you tilt your head they will fall out. She said "Let me get a toothpick and I'll pick them out." No, don't use a toothpick. Just tilt your head and they should just fall out. Then she compares the top of her hands with the top of mine. I don't remember what she said just that hers seemed fat on top. Mine were not old.

I continue on my journey. Its a green path that is strewn with round rocks. I get to my destination and an old boyfriend is there. Alfred.

Now I seem to be outside of myself. Looking at myself. I hear myself say I'm a little older, maybe a little wider but I can still dance. Then I'm dressed in a ball gown learning how to waltz with my old boyfriend Alfred. One two three four

You know there is 170,000.00 dollars on the table. scratching chin

:thankyou: BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walking and talking

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:56 pm

Hi precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sense the Lord was showing you your journey in him. In the first part of the dream you had a friend who wanted to use your phone to gossip and you knew it was wrong and you were trying to talk truth to her but she would not listen, so you walked away. This is good because you were not apart of the poison your friend wanted to drag you into.

On your path you run into a lady who was suffering in her walk which represents the thorns in her feet. You try and help her get rid of those things that have hindered her feet/destiny and walk in the beloved. Then you see worms in her neck which represent rebellion eating away at her. But you help pull them out. Then she has big ears with bees in it. The ears representing hearing the Lord hers have been irritated by the bees so she was not hearing correctly. The ears being big represents she once had heard from him clearly.

So basically the lady represents apart of the church/Bride that you will help deliver and bring healing into their lives, so they can continue walking into their destiny. After you do these things you will be dancing with your sweet beloved Jesus.

WOW! this is a good dream beautiful one of the Beloved. He has shown you what you are called to and what you are destined for in Him. flower

Please toss what does not fit.

Jeanie huggins

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:45 am

:HiBye: Jeanie. sorry it took me so long to post a reply. I had to think this one over. :huh: I've been having some inner tornado concering someone in my family. I thought that I was wrong for having these "thoughts" bandaid . So I had been praying over them to make sure that I was being lead by the Holy Spirit and not my flesh :angel: . So :thankyou: and praiseGod ! Because I'm thinking God is telling me that I've done all that I can do. Time to me on. God and I are OK. I just need to learn how to do that. Does anyone know how to do that? :thankyou:
Blessings to you Jeanie. :christmasbulbs too!

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:15 am

Hi beautiful one,

Often when we are in training we face situations that are really learning situations on our path to our destiny's. Some people will receive help from another in the body/family and others will not! The Lord reveals to us that it is time to let go that is when we seek him and ask him to take the situation and the person out of our hands cause we can not do it on our own. We so need him in every area of our lives because he reveals and he heals. The truth is he is the only one who can reveal to your family member, and we need to pray that the eyes of the ones we will be opened by his spirit.

I send you hugs dear one kiss

I know the Lord is going to raise you up into your destiny and will give you the grace to walk it out in it.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:48 am

bandaid I know you are right. I need to learn how to do this gracefully.Please pray for me as I'm having trouble doing this. May God bless you for being so helpful and sweet. :cmere: to you.

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top