Becoming a primary school teacher.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becoming a primary school teacher.

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:12 am

I was back at my old Primary school. I was in the office with a form to become a primary school teacher. The lady signed it quickly, she was eager for me to be teacher. The vice principal walked in (IRL she was pretty harsh) - here she was really friendly. She sat and chatted with me, happily signing the form. She pointed to the wall where there was a list of her 3 favourite students - I was 2nd. I was surprised at all of this. She opened her bible, which was really organised - highlighted perfectly, with tiny folders in the pages. Someone read something. She started remembering things from when I was a student in primary school. A younger woman in the office said I was a teachers pet because I was junior school captain back in the day. And she asked why would you have wanted that role? I said, I'm not sure - then after thinking, I said, no I really liked it.. the dream goes on with me going to the staff room, but not because I was a teacher. I had to wait to talk to someone but the atmosphere was welcoming.
Thanks for your thoughts/comments!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becoming a primary school teacher.

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Hi Gracee...

My thoughts regarding this is possibly you being trained for something. Do you know if you have the gift of teaching? I believe the woman in the dream is the Holy Spirit, who is our great Teacher and Who leads us into ALL truth. I believe that in the season (whether its now or in the future) that this dream unfolds for you, there will be special favor on you that will provoke people to jealousy (teacher's pet).

These are just my thoughts...toss anything that doesn't confirm or bear witness.

huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Thankyou Cholette! I didn't want to say before, but this year it has become more of a possibility to go down the teaching path. I didn't want to assume that's what this dream is about, but there you've said it! I really don't know if I have the gift of teaching, I'm still very much unsure about it, it's only been a thought in the back of my mind til now. Just having this dream has made me think about it alot more. We'll see what comes from it hey? Thankyou!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:00 am

Wow...praise God. Ask the Lord...he will make it clear.

huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top