Rape and a wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rape and a wedding

Post by Destine on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:09 am

I had a really disturbing dream: I was at this upscale hotel.... at first I thought it was the Peabody, but than it looked like something else... I was walking down this hallway, two guys came out of nowhere and attacked me. I ended up getting raped, My mother was a guest speaker for a Christian Conference, I had to recover in a hospital room. After my body was healed, the doctors told me I could go to this youth conference with my friend. We ended up going, My friend was carrying this Coach wristlet and this expensive wallet from Louis Vuitton. I told her I liked her wristlet and she gave it to me. I was carrying my Coach Backpack; my friend asked to put her wallet inside of it and I said sure. The next thing I know, My dad is yelling at me, But I'm really not sure why. I find out my Mother is upset with our Pastor's wife, And she feels we should just terminate our membership and go to another church. We end up going to my former church, I see my former pastor's son; Throughout the months of us becoming members again, He and I begin to date. Than, I see his Mom writing suggestions on a post-it about our wedding.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rape and a wedding

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Usually in my dreams, rape represents someone forcing their will on me...or making me do something I really don't want to do...sometimes the situation is emotionally traumatizing. Just some thoughts... Praying for you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top