Dying Bird

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dying Bird

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi all,

I dreamt I was in a past home, in the garage. My father was present and seems I was going to look at something with him. It was raining and seemed to be night time. As I walked through the garage, I was unaware I had stepped on this birds leg and had actually ripped it's leg right out of its body. The bird couldn't follow its mate because I had damaged it's leg and it seemed to be dying. The birds mate was sort of hovering around it but I could see that the dying bird couldnt follow it because its leg was gone.

The bird I stepped on was a pretty blue bird, kind of like a budgie and had an exotic look, whereas the mate of the bird was a plain white bird.

In the dream I was so surprised i had done that, I didn't realise I had stepped on this birds leg and damaged it in such a way that it was dying. I was so surprised to see the hole in the body of the bird where the leg had been and just couldnt believe I had done that. I had never seen the bird until it was lying there unable to get up. But I came to the realisation that it was me who caused that bird damage.

Any thoughts would be great.
thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dying Bird

Post by owen on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Maybe, God wants to heal you of what you have done to someone in the past which makes you feel guilty until this day. The bird may symbolize someone or perhaps a couple.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Thanks for your thoughts,

Yes I got the feeling that I have caused something to someone or a couple in some way, the problem is Im struggling to think of anything that could relate to this, Im trying to think of anyone I could have upset. Currently Im not really feeling guilty of anything because i really cant pinpoint anytime now or in the past where Ive done something major to anyone. In the dream the birds leg was literally ripped from its body and I could see the hole where the leg was. It was also un-fixable and dying. The main emotion of mine was surprise, I just was so surprised I had done this.

The dream to me also made me feel it was a couple and something happened that was my fault. Whatever it is Im praying the Lord will open my eyes to what this could be.

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:16 pm

I should add that when I saw the birds leg ripped from its body, I never saw myself doing it, it was just there and it was me who had done it, without me realising I had done it....if that makes sense. In the dream I was kind of stunned I was the one responsible.

Last edited by happiness80 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:14 pm

happiness80 wrote:I should add that when I saw the birds leg ripped from its body, I never saw myself doing it, it was just there and it was me who had done it, without me realising I had done it....if that makes sense. In the dream I was kind of stunned I was the one responsible.

So you mean, what you did to the bird was NOT intentional, this why you don't feel guilty, you just realized that you are responsible. Now it is much clearer for me.

well, I think your feelings in the dream will tell if this dream manifests.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Sorry if it wasnt clear, but yes it seems I was responsible for doing this to the bird however I never saw myself do it and did not know I had done this until I saw the poor bird dying on the ground. I was just walking through the garage.
I really hope this is not something that is coming up, its not a very nice feeling being responsible for some damage in whatever it is this dream is showing me.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:16 pm

sometimes when God gave us a dream, we can avoid it to happen esp. if it is something NOT good or a warning dream.

I believe, we can change what we saw and feel in our dream, if we know where He leads us.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:56 pm

I believe you are right Owen, thanks for your thoughts, I'll continue to pray on this, perhaps thats what this dream points to, possibly something upcoming....whatever it is I'm certainly more alert.

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top