Attack On The City

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attack On The City

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:51 am

Hello, all -

Another dream that I had last night had me moving throughout a neighborhood of my city. I was going to various houses, it seemed, and I would have encounters with some type of enemy. They weren't human, although I think that they looked like it. Alien isn't quite the right term, either. Regardless, they were foreign to this neighborhood and only wished to kill those who lived there. There were many homes that had already been destroyed. I would fight them if I encountered them in a family's home, but it's not exactly like my motivation was to seek out these families to protect them. Actually, I was just trying to survive, and I felt better if I was around others. So, my help wasn't entirely selfless.

The only other thing that I remember about this dream was that I had a gun, like a shotgun. I honestly don't know much about guns and have no interest in them. So, at first, I had to cock the gun each time before I could shoot it. Then, at one point, I found out that I could just hold the trigger down and it would fire continuously, which made fighting a lot easier.

This dream is not typical of me as I never have a gun in a dream. If I have a weapon, it's usually a sword. Also, most of my daily dreams take place at work and aren't that action-packed. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack On The City

Post by owen on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:36 am

I think it is about spiritul warfare, not only for yourself but also for others. What I understand about the gun is that... God has increased the power of your spiritual weapon that as you pray and declare His word the impact will be much greater and it would cover a certain distance to reach and cast out the enemy.

I know that the word of God is like a double edged sword, and it always be the truth. I think what God is showing you that in this time of your life, the gun is what you need to do the battle.

Hope this helps you, Mark.

Bless you!

Last edited by owen on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:54 am

owen wrote:the impact will be much greater and it would cover a certain distance to reach and cast out the enemy.

This is good, Owen. In a literal sense, some of the issues that I've been praying about are related to people who I'm not in face-to-face contact with anymore due to distance. And, just like in the dream, I'm pulled in to help them (pray) because of someone else who knows them and their situation.

Thanks again,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:22 pm

well, if God calls you to pray for them, for sure, He is going to make a way for them through you.

Praise Him!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top