Running at Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running at Night

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:21 am

Hello, all -

In last night's dream, I was running alongside a highway in my city during the night. Just as in real life, this road led me past the county jail, which sits on the corner of two intersecting highways. In the dream, I turned left onto the other road and continued running. This road, both in the dream and in real life, is the path that I would take to get home. I wasn't running from anything, nor was I running because I was in a hurry - it felt like a training run like I'm doing for an upcoming marathon.

Shortly after turning the corner, the path that I was on led me into a building. This was like an apartment building of sorts, and I knew that I was allowed to pass through what was my brother's apartment. As I was about to do so, my cell phone rang. It was my brother, and he was telling me that I needed to hurry and get out of there. He was saying this in such a way that let me know I was in danger. I got off the phone and passed through a doorway in this place. I remember a lot of the furniture and walls were all white. I quickly turned to my left and saw a young man - someone I do not know. In a flash, I knew he was going to attack me, and he did. Even though I wanted to call out, I couldn't get any strength behind my voice while I began to struggle with him.

I woke up in the middle of saying the word, "Help."

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running at Night

Post by owen on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:43 am

Mark, presently have you encountered an obstacle/hindrance to pursue your plan of joining marathon?

Or, maybe, this could be a prophetic of a coming situation that tries to hinder or stop you to do what His specific will at this present time, so that you can avoid or stop it to happen.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:50 am

Thanks, Owen. There is a potential problem with the running, but I won't know until my next couple runs if it's been addressed. My knees had been hurting since my shoes weren't providing the cushion that I needed. I purchased new ones, yesterday. If this doesn't help my knees, there's no way that I could run more than a half marathon. Which, if this is the case, I'll accept as my max distance.

I am also open to the dream being prophetic about a coming situation, as you suggested. I've had a lot of "warning" dreams lately that cause me to go about with my guard up in anticipation of an attack. I'll be "on alert" for a couple days, and then the feeling will fade and everything will be alright. I like to be aware, but it's a different sort of state to be in all the time, you know?

Thanks much,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top