Repost: marriage prophecy or warfare

Go down

Repost: marriage prophecy or warfare Empty Repost: marriage prophecy or warfare

Post by renki on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:28 pm

God has been tearing down and rebuilding both myself, my husband, and our home. I am very happy with the progress. I am thankful for specific wise men and women praying/speaking life into us. During this time, there have been a series of events that are frustrating. Maybe they are seires of coincidences, maybe they are more tests of my character, or maybe there's something I don't see in the future. Who knows but I am tired of these happenings.

During this tearing down stage, I spent a great deal of my time with friends on my weekends. There were many of us, far more than I was keeping track of. One of these friends of friends came to our gatherings and as clear as day God said to me "stay away from him". God had been speaking to me on other things and he of course was right on. So I tried to not be obvious in doing what I was instructed but I became a little concerned when it seemed they had something to say to me a few times. So I figured out a way to always be around another friend and not alone in order to cut off any chit chat opportunities. I didn't think anything more of it. Then I noticed this friend of friends coming to more of our gatherings. I always steered clear. But then I began to feel really uncomfortable, like I was being watched. I'd turn my back away from him and even putting my L hand in full eye shot of my wedding band. So for a while I stopped going to the gatherings.

Both my husband and I went to one gathering. He for once wasn't working late. Our group went off to a few restaurants. One of which I could not attend because of allergies. My husband chose that restaurant! Go figure. So I chose another. Now in hindsight I should have just went with my husband but I didn't think anything of it. We'd only be apart for a hour or so. So I went to meet my other friends at the restaurant and I should have been on time. When I got there my friends greeted me with cheer and this individual was there too. There weren't any seats left next to my friends but there were seats at the end of the table next to this individual. So I sat down. In hindsight I should have asked the individual to switch seats so I could sit closer to my friends. I talked to this person and a few others I had not met. I noticed that they were pretty cool people and for a split moment I thought to myself, "if you were a girl, you would be one of my best friends." This person was like someone I had known for 20 years. Luckily a friend interrupted the 20 questions I was receiving. He soon left.

A few other gatherings and again God told me to avoid. I also noticed this person avoiding me as well. This was a relief until these persistent random meetings out of the blue started to happen. I made a decision to discontinue going to these gatherings. But for some reason we continued to run into each other outside of these gatherings more than once. Then I got this confusing message of "he will be your husband and he will wait for you". I instantly knew this was a false message from the enemy and prayed against it. I even confessed this person to an older friend to pray with over me and protection of my marriage. I continued to not attend my friend's gatherings and opted for alone time or one to one time with a girlfriend.

I helped a friend host an event. My husband was working and could not attend. I helped my friend get things set up but got an impression from God that I should get out of sight. So I in turn, attempted to do so. I know they did see me and I was tempted to shake my head "NO!" (leave me alone) but I thought, am I imagining all of this. Right before cleaning up the event, I helped my friend gather some items. I was asked the other friends if they would cover the section of the room that person was on (my attempt to further avoid) but they didn't want to. My heart began to pound and I pleaded with God to protect me. I started gathering the items on my section of the room and somewhere along the way, he was standing on my path. I should not have looked up but I did and his eyes were waiting for me. We got into this intense 3-5 second eye lock. It was like he was reading me. I turned away and declared I was finished helping my friends. I felt like running out of that place. I thought "God was right to stay away from him".

So I disappeared from my friend's gatherings. A few months later my husband and I were out for the weekend. He asked me what I'd like to do for the day and I picked an activity. We were having a really good time when I remember saying. This is the marriage I always wanted. Not even 10-15 minutes after saying that, my husband and I are approaching 2 strangers. One of them looks a lot like that eye lock individual. As we got closer, I noticed it was! My instant thought was "you gotta be kidding me". I thought of turning the opposite direction but my husband was a few steps ahead of me so we went by. I then began to think, out of all the places in the world and moments, how did we all end up at this same place at the same time?

Another month later, I was out by myself and headed to the public restroom. Just as I was about to push the door to the restroom section, guess who burst out of the door? This individual. We both instantly looked away from each other. Several months later a new set of coincidences began to occur. Every few weeks, someone I knew was related to this person. So I began to avoid all of their associates as well. I began new work during this time and was going really well. Friends of friends shared without me asking that this individual had also began new work as well in the same work area. How coincidental? During that time I had a dream I was working on all these projects and this person was sitting at the next table over just sitting there waiting. That's it. Weeks later I had another dream about me talking to my dad about me getting a divorce. I knew that was a false dream. Then weeks later I had a dream in which the phrase "you picked your husband" and "I picked your husband" (alluding to two different people - my husband and this individual). Again I declared this false. Within a few weeks of this statement, I set time aside to meet a friend for desert which I never do. I have spend the majority of the last 6 plus months at home in my friend time with my husband. I picked a desert from the desert bar and stood up looking around at restaurant. Guess who is sitting a table next to the desert bar? This individual. I almost freaked out but I turned away (hoping I was not seen) and moved to hide at the other side of the restaurant. Then not even 5 days later I run into him again!

I don't know what this all is but I know it is tiresome. My marriage is being renewed daily and am so excited at the changes God has made. Why all of this extra stuff. It's like I have no control. If I did have control, I would have avoided the desert bar and restroom all together. I try to see if there are other people I have run into this frequently during random times and I can't seem to find any. This could all just be my imagination, it could be an astronomical test in warfare, I don't know. I am leaning towards the warfare. There are two contradictory statements of "stay away" then "he will be your husband and wait for you". It feels good to get this off my chest.

renki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Repost: marriage prophecy or warfare Empty Re: Repost: marriage prophecy or warfare

Post by MaMaZ on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:25 am

Hi there a word of encouragement I believe the word is nourishment for the soul and food for the spirit, Psalms 16 v 8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. It seems this man could well be temptation but be assured that if your eyes stay focused on the Lord he will help you. Believing this verse gives one the strength to persevere when one is tempted. And knowing truth is simply this 1 Corinthians v 13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. Though these meetings have come to past know that you are the apple of Gods eye and he will keep you within his mighty hand. Pray for the spirit to give you wisdom put your trust in God and by his spirit he will reveal the works of this man unto you. We are to love our neighbors if you find that you are able talk with this man ask God to intervene and make peace, Colossians 4 v 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. I hope this word brings you peace and that the Holy Spirit fills you with wisdom from on high, may God bless you abundantly in the name of Jesus, Amen.

(Word taken from the NIV version)

happy dance Glory Be to God happy dance
MaMaZ
MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Repost: marriage prophecy or warfare Empty Re: Repost: marriage prophecy or warfare

Post by renki on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:16 pm

This is awesome and does indeed bring much peace!

renki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:20 am

God Bless you Renki :glory: Be to God
MaMaZ
MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicladyalways on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:37 am

This post give me so much "hope" for myself. Praying for God to work mines out also!!

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Have you prayed about this? I'm sorry but sometimes we leave out prayer without thinking.

This is obviously a very serious issue but there is a very simple answer. Jesus said, Pray that you NOT BE TEMPTED. Pray that you don't run into this person anymore. Pray earnestly and fervently. Fervency gets our prayers delivered. If you pray with all your heart, God will answer.

Father, Lead me not into temptation and deliver me from evil.

You don't have to overcome this, ask to be delivered. It's entirely biblical and it will glorify God.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com
Mia Sherwood
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:52 pm

MaMaZ wrote:Hi there a word of encouragement I believe the word is nourishment for the soul and food for the spirit, Psalms 16 v 8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. It seems this man could well be temptation but be assured that if your eyes stay focused on the Lord he will help you. Believing this verse gives one the strength to persevere when one is tempted. And knowing truth is simply this 1 Corinthians v 13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. Though these meetings have come to past know that you are the apple of Gods eye and he will keep you within his mighty hand. Pray for the spirit to give you wisdom put your trust in God and by his spirit he will reveal the works of this man unto you. We are to love our neighbors if you find that you are able talk with this man ask God to intervene and make peace, Colossians 4 v 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. I hope this word brings you peace and that the Holy Spirit fills you with wisdom from on high, may God bless you abundantly in the name of Jesus, Amen.

(Word taken from the NIV version)

happy dance Glory Be to God happy dance

Great word!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com
Mia Sherwood
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by renki on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:42 pm

You know this weekend I had the most wonderful time with my husband. I believe warfare is part of the marriage territory whether its the sort I've experienced here or other stuff. We worked on our home, picked out stuff from the hardware store, and even went racing around the parking lot of a store with the grocery cart like little teenagers! Then today this Christmas service (pre Christmas) morning we enjoyed a wonderful service then went for a Sunday morning breakfast at a mom & pop shop. Oh how I've dreamed of these times. I thank the Lord every day for this and I see how God is so powerful in restoration. God makes all things work together. I definitely started praying after the incident that sent me running to not run into this person. I continue to pray for God's hand of protection. I did have a run in with this person oddly enough several weeks back but I went the other direction without looking at them and I confessed it to two close friends to pray with me against this. Either way, God's got my back and my devotion is to my husband. The enemy will use whatever or whoever he can to divide the marriage covenant (including strangers, family, friends). Our job is to constantly stay on guard for the devil's schemes. Thanks

renki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down