Matt Lauwer and the crowded classroom!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Lauwer and the crowded classroom!

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:37 pm

I had a dream that I was spilling my life story to Matt Lauwer (spelling could be off on the last name), the famous news anchor. After I was done telling him everything going on in my life, there wasn't any time for him to tell me about what is going on in his life. I felt guilty and sort of selfish for talking the whole time. Then I was sitting in a crowded classroom. All the chairs and tables were the kind in a preschool classroom, real small, but I nor anyone else seemed to notice or care. The room was packed, and there was a chair right next to me, but it was so crowded and not enough room for a grown man to sit there, I didn't think Matt would be joining the rest of us...

EOD

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Matt Lauwer and the crowded classroom!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi Daisy -

I know that you've been extremely busy with all that's going on in your life right now. Does this dream mirror how you may be feeling about your interactions with others in your life during this time? Meaning, do you feel like you haven't been able to make time for anyone else as a result? The scene with the classroom seems to reinforce this, as anyone wishing to be a part of what's going on in your life would really have to squeeze into whatever space is available.

If this fits for you, the encouraging part (to me) is the symbol of the famous news anchor guy: It is understood that the nature of his job is to listen/report on what is going on with the interviewee - not what's going on in his life. For you, and all the changes that are taking place in your life, others ought to be understanding that it's gonna have to be about you for a while. That's just the nature of this phase in your family's life.

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:45 am

Wow! Spot on again Mark! I completely bear witness with this interpretation!! Thank you!! Makes complete sense to me!!! thank you

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top