Secret service, and a bomb!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret service, and a bomb!

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:07 am

I had a dream that my family and I were in this house...in the dream it belonged to us (not our house irl). The funny thing is my son didn't look anything like my son, but in the dream he was mine. This little boy had white blond hair in the dream. The secret service were protecting us in this dream, and giving us direction as to where to go and what to watch out for. There was a point in the dream where a bomb was thrown into the house, but it looked like a small package, I think I caught it. The secret service told me it was actually a bomb and to get rid of it. I did so right away, I tossed it right out of the house before it exploded.

Not sure how things were getting thrown into and out of the house, bc I didn't notice the house lacking a roof..if so that part didn't stand out to me.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Secret service, and a bomb!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:53 am

Hi, Daisy -

I don't know what this could relate to in your life, but it probably is family-related just from the detail of your son in the dream. At any rate, in spite of the situation in the dream, I think it is an encouraging message. Protection has been provided for you, and when a threat is thrown your way from the enemy, you will have the discernment to know to throw it away, preventing any harm to you and your family.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Amen, thank you Mark!!! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hi, Daisy -

I don't know what this could relate to in your life, but it probably is family-related just from the detail of your son in the dream. At any rate, in spite of the situation in the dream, I think it is an encouraging message. Protection has been provided for you, and when a threat is thrown your way from the enemy, you will have the discernment to know to throw it away, preventing any harm to you and your family.

-Mark

I 100% agree...

Goooood dream! thumbs

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Thanks guys!! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top