Cannot afford massage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot afford massage

Post by Jazzy on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:31 am

Any thoughts are welcome:

I had a dream I was in a some kind of shopping center with my husband. He wanted to go to one store, so I told him I'd be nearby. There was a store across the walkway that gave massages, and the young lady standing outside asked me if I wanted a massage. I said sure, okay, and I walked in. My back and shoulder were hurting (also hurt a few days ago in real life from lifting too much and hubby tried to rub it out but not much difference), so of course I definitely wanted one. I laid down on the seating they had and she began her massage. It felt a little strange in regards to the techniques she was doing, but I never had a professional massage before either. So I didn't really know how it was supposed to feel. Once she finished, my upper back felt better after all, although all the aches weren't completely gone. Then she said she was about to ring me up. In my head I thought oh no, I didn't think this would cost money, it's going to be too expensive and I don't have much money. She rang me up and the total actually was $568.62. I almost freaked out because I didn't have nearly that much money. Luckily my husband came back. Before he could open his mouth and tell me he was ready to go, I asked him if I could borrow the money and I would pay him back. He checked his wallet and didn't have it, but told me to come to the ATM with him. The owner, who was an oriental guy, said he wanted his money in an angry tone. We told him we'd be right back. We walked around the shopping center to find an ATM, but in the dream the motive changed to something else. So we never went back to pay the massage therapist.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannot afford massage

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:17 pm

I know this may sound simple, but is there anything in your waking life that is going on with a similar feel of misunderstanding to it??

Just my thoughts....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi Daisy, I cannot think of anything that may have a similar feel to this dream directly. Recently my husband and I discussed our spending habits, how he's more willing to save every penny and I spend slightly more leisurely.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:26 am

Massage is a way to get rid of Neck and shoulder problems. Neck and shoulders can at times represent burdens being carried. Maybe you may be thinking you can not afford to do this in one of two ways. One you do not have the time or you do not have power too do it. The Lord may be saying your massage or relief will come a different way or with you changing somethings. God's (our husbandman) wallet is always full and can and has paid the price. Just an early morning thought on this. If it does not resonate feel free to toss it out the window.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Hi GreatFulServant, thank you for your kind and uplifting words.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top