Tooth fell off

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tooth fell off

Post by yeshuailuv28 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:44 pm

I had a dream that one of my teeth fell off. It was dirty like there's orange dirt on the sides and I was cleaning it. I was trying to get it off calmly. I wasn't freaking out or anything. That's all I remember. I don't really get what falling tooth means. Please help, thank you.

yeshuailuv28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tooth fell off

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:26 am

Was it a front tooth or a side tooth like the one's you chew most of your food with or your wisdom teeth. The specific tooth falling could determine what the dream is trying to tell you.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:51 am

I agree with GreatFulServant about which tooth. Also, I've learned when teeth fall out in dreams that God is communication a loss or an increasing inability to understand and or discern somthing. Orange color represents perseverance on the positive side, but on the negative side is mean stubbornness and strong willed. As I am not interpreting this dream, Im only suggesting that if you were cleaning it off then God may be trying to tell you something---or helping you to recognize an area in your life that needs to be cleaned up.

All in love! big hug 2

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yeshuailuv28 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi guys!

It was the side tooth where I most chew my food with. I dont think its my wisdom teeth but it was one of the big teeth I have. First it was loose and I took it and cleaned it like i just pulled it there wasnt any blood or anything just that there's stuff on it. Nothing gross but like that seasoning powders in an orange color. That's how it looked like all piled up in a hole on the side of the tooth where I kept digging it to get it all out. The hole wasnt roundy but like rectangular just going down the tooth.

yeshuailuv28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top