Happy Birthday!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Birthday!

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:20 am

I've had two dreams the past couple of days where it's been someone's birthday. The first night it was about a guy I've seen on television, it was his 25th birthday (IRL he's actually 30 something). Then last night I had a dream it was my birthday (IRL my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks). In this dream two people gave me trips around the world. I was so happy and commented that it was going to be nice to get away for 4-5 weeks straight.

Any thoughts??

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday!

Post by L4JC on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:55 am

Hi Smiles,

I think of Birthdays as a celebration. Maybe you're looking forward to your B'day to relax and enjoy with family and friends. And the fact that you dreamed of receiving a trip around the world, tells me you're desiring a change of scenery, another outlook on things. Does this resonate with you?

Pls. toss if this doesn't seem to fit.

Btw, Happy pre-Birthday to you!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:21 am

Thanks, Sunny,

I'm not sure if this fits me because I'm pretty content with where I am - in other words, I don't feel like I need a vacation. As a matter of fact, I just got home a few days ago from a trip to see my Mom and a few friends, so I'm actually happy to be in my home state again. But maybe you don't mean a literal change of scenery, but a different perspective on a current situation in my life?? scratching chin

Also, thanks for the Birthday greeting!! wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top