lost luggage on airplane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lost luggage on airplane

Post by His Child on Thu May 31, 2012 6:51 am

I dreamed I was on a 747 airplane, and was fixing to take off, then realized I didn't have my suitcase with me. So, I went back on the other 747 I was previously on, looking for it, and when I found it, I went back to my plane. When I sat down, I saw all these huge TV's on the front of the wall in front of the seats. (It looked like a media room with about 3 to 5 large 60 inch flat screen TV's, and it appeared to have about 100 seats - I was sitting in one of them in the middle of the plane) I turned to the guy who was sitting next to me (didn't personally know him) and told him I found my suitcase, but that I felt better on the other plane than on this one. - end of dream-

During the dream, I wasn't really frantic looking for the suitcase. I just couldn't decide between the two planes I wanted to be on after finding my suitcase. Finally settled with the one with the TV's because I knew time was running out and I had to make a decision, although I did mention to the guy sitting next to me, I was more comfortable on the other plane. (On an added note, when I was on the second plane before realizing I didn't have my suitcase, I didn't see any TV's on the wall... it looked like a regular airplane.)

Not sure what this dream means???

His Child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lost luggage on airplane

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu May 31, 2012 8:06 am

Greetings, Guest 47 -

What I will say isn't necessarily an interpretation, so please disregard what doesn't fit. To me, the dream seems to be about a situation where you're choosing between two options. In real life, are you in such a place? Could the two options be two different churches (or something similar, even a relationship)?

I suggest churches because of the details of the dream (or the choices, if you will). It seems that the choice is between comfort (the original plane) and presentation (the plane with the TV's).

The question to ask yourself would be: Was one plane better for you than the other? Comfort can be both good and bad - something can be comfortable because it's safe and healthy, or it could enable complacency. Presentation can go both ways as well, depending on if it adds to the experience or is a substitute for a good experience.

As for the suitcase - this could represent a tie to the first place or person, some part of your life that needs to be retrieved before you can move on.

Again, I only suggest these as my thoughts. Discard if it doesn't fit.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Child on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:34 am

Hi thanks for the thoughts. Um I feel like it's more spiritual than anything else. I knew when I awoke that I was ready for the plane ride of the second plane although I worried it wasn't going to be as comfortable as the first plane ride. I couldn't shake the feeling it was about my relationship with God. But not sure exactly how though? Your thought on the suitcase is interesting. I wonder what it could be that I need to retrieve? Cuz it does make sense but wished I knew what that was LOL. I shared this dream with Sunny and she thought it could be that I'm going through a transitional phase with jobs. I didn't feel it was about that. I did see in the dream of me running from one plane to the next to get the suitcase like bird eye view and the planes were right next to each other. Not sure if that makes a difference or not in your thoughts.

His Child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:46 am

Guest 47 wrote:Hi thanks for the thoughts. Um I feel like it's more spiritual than anything else. I knew when I awoke that I was ready for the plane ride of the second plane although I worried it wasn't going to be as comfortable as the first plane ride. I couldn't shake the feeling it was about my relationship with God. But not sure exactly how though?

If you feel the dream is more spiritual, then that's probably the case. You, the dreamer, will know better than anyone else what the dream applies to.

So, do your feelings in the dream fit with how you're feeling about your spiritual life, now? Are you leaving a place of being comfortable for something new that you just aren't as comfortable in, yet? Looking at the dream this way, perhaps the TV's in the new plane relate to all that God intends to show you in this new phase.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Child on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:19 pm

I did wonder why I was uncomfortable in the nicer plane. It had leather seats nice giagantic TVs. And yet I was uncomfortable. That kinda threw me off. Cuz in real life I'd rather be in the nicer plane with the big TVs LOL! Maybe being on the nicer plane God is showing how he wants to promote me on a higher spiritual level like showing me more? I did worry that the TVs meant I'm choosing a path that could be not his way cuz its materialistic. But I'm not sure if that is what he meant thogh. The other plane didn't have all the comfort and TVs. It was ordinary. Thanks for sharing its helping me sort out my dream although I don't get it fully just yet but hoping I will soon!

His Child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top