Underseige

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Underseige

Post by owen on Wed May 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Dream:

We were in a very nice apartment, in the second floor. When I looked down through the window, I saw SWAT team surrounding our apartment. They wore black uniform, the ones we usually see in tv. Then, it came to my mind that we(my family) are under siege. But I couldn't find any reason why they were after us. Suddenly, I saw and heard the swishing of bullets passing through the wooden floor and concrete wall (like in the movies). My wife and I immediately ran to the corner and covered ourselves behind a big couch hiding . Then, they stopped firing. The bullets destroyed the floor by leaving big holes on it. Looking through the holes, I saw the SWAT team and they were about to come up where we were. I looked back behind the couch and my wife and son disappeared. what I rushed to the third floor hoping that I could escape while I was a bit worried of my family. The last thing I could remember was, my wife called my name and suddenly, we were in a store house I think, where i saw all our furnitures and stuffs, I said to myself how on earth could she move all our things so quickly wow .....

EOD.

IRL, we live in a house, not apartment, and we are law-abiding citizens.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Underseige

Post by Daisy on Wed May 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi Owen,

Just a thought, is anything chaotic going on in your waking lives at all right now? Seems your wife had supernatural help (or strength) to move the stuff! If not, do you think that you could have dreamed this dream for someone else who is under attack spiritually that is in need of prayer? The bullets made me think of words and gossip of others coming against you (or them).

Please toss if these things dont resonate, or fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 31, 2012 11:51 pm

nerd duck hiding 4 cova owern,,kood u be unda attack frma govt soldier dept??thru werds arguing :blah: :blah: :blah: ,,,,,,,, soldier gen D,, sweet dreams 2 at pearl harbour, Flower Power

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Daisy wrote:Hi Owen,

Just a thought, is anything chaotic going on in your waking lives at all right now? Seems your wife had supernatural help (or strength) to move the stuff! If not, do you think that you could have dreamed this dream for someone else who is under attack spiritually that is in need of prayer? The bullets made me think of words and gossip of others coming against you (or them).

Honestly, my wife has greater faith than I have, I find it encouraging that she goes and talk to God first, before she tells me what's going on, or how she's feeling.

I also think that this dream could be prophetic of what you've said.

Thanks a lot!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:37 pm

dreamster wrote: nerd duck hiding 4 cova owern,,kood u be unda attack frma govt soldier dept??thru werds arguing :blah: :blah: :blah: ,,,,,,,, soldier gen D,, sweet dreams 2 at pearl harbour, Flower Power

Gen D, I am praying that, it wont happen literally. I don't want to mess up with authorities.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:03 pm

owen wrote:
Daisy wrote:Hi Owen,

Honestly, my wife has greater faith than I have, I find it encouraging that she goes and talk to God first, before she tells me what's going on, or how she's feeling.

I also think that this dream could be prophetic of what you've said.

Thanks a lot!

Anytime, let us all know when it manifests. I just love how seeing how God forewarns us of things to come so that we are prepared. Praying that all goes well, and I just know that God will be glorified, and you and your family will be protected if this is of something prophetic that is to come. praying Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:04 pm

ok ,,ae u wer, soldier :blah: :blah: ,,,,,,,we will see wat happens, Daph\\'s Dreams

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:11 pm

praying Owen praying that it wont happen literally.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum