Quick dream-treadmill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick dream-treadmill

Post by Daisy on Wed May 30, 2012 9:56 am

Had a dream that I bought a treadmill. It was the kind that folds up to save space! I dreamed that I folded it up and put it in the back of my van all by myself without a problem!!! I felt happy to finally have one!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick dream-treadmill

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 30, 2012 10:32 am

Quick question: Is this a real-life desire of yours?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed May 30, 2012 10:51 am

yes it is, but hopefully my hubby could lift it into the van for me!!! lol! I have always wanted one, but in my current home with the way it is set up...there just isn't the place for it. There is enough 'space' but not a place, if that makes sense. It would have to be out in our living space, even if it folded up. Our living space has an open floor plan which is nice in one sense, but it wouldn't look great for something like a treadmill to be out in the open in our everyday living space. Our basement has a low ceiling, so it wouldn't work down there, that is more so just for storage, even though there is lots of open space there.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Maybe it will fit in your new home? scratching chin

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed May 30, 2012 6:29 pm

treadmill= I am thinking of spiritual exercise. Well, it could be literal like what Mark and Lurdys have said.

I remember when I joined a prophetic conference, one of the prophets taught us how to exercise spiritual gifts esp. prophecy.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed May 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Amen to all of what you have said!! I think this one could be two fold!! Our new church we are joining starts up this weekend, and one of the things they will have is a ministry training school, learning how to flow in spiritual gifts!

Also, we are about to move...so its very possible that the set up of my new home will be perfect for my hearts desires!!

Thanks everyone!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top