terrorist fish. washing machines and ovens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

terrorist fish. washing machines and ovens

Post by Deborah on Wed May 30, 2012 6:32 am

Last night I had a dream about a church I attend sometimes (only sometimes because it is so far away from where I live). Anyway, I saw a room in it that was filled with washing machines, but each machine had a sticker on it from every continent--I saw one that said Africa, etc. Then the washing machines became ovens and people were cooking big meals in them. A man I know from Canada was cooking something.

Then the dream shifted; I was still at the church I think, but a mean-looking fish had come on the train. I knew it was a terrorist (!) fish because I could see in the spirit it had bombed several buildings and killed many people. One guy in the church was trying to kill the fish, but he wasn't having much luck and in fact as he was trying to kill the fish, the man became meaner and meaner, more like the fish. I noticed the locks in the inner rooms of the church were not very secure, and I was worried the fish could get out of the room he was in. As I recall, the fish was a bright orange color. I know I felt a lot of fear during the second half of this dream.

UPDATE: I talked on the telephone to someone who goes to this church and she said prayer time Friday night was directed to praying for the nations of the world, something I didn't know until after I had this dream.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: terrorist fish. washing machines and ovens

Post by L4JC on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:49 am

Hi Deborah,

I have a quick question for you. Do you have a desire to do any kind of mission work in other countries? But the fear of "dangers" that may occur if you went on such a trip keeps you from fulfilling that desire?

Pls. toss if this doesn't seem to resonate with you.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:56 pm

I have already done mission work overseas on a short-term basis, so no, I don't think that's it, but thanks so much for stopping by!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:13 am

We are to be fishers of men and the devil wants to put a stop to us reaching out to others. Seems like the terrorist is the devil and or his cohorts trying to stop this from happening. With the person not able to kill the fish maybe an indicator that he needs to sharpen his skills more. The fish getting meaner is a warning that if things are not dealt with it only gets more intense. Again the Lord exhorting us to skillfully put the devil down is very important. The unsecure locks on the door is an seems to show that their is a weakness in being fishers of men and something needs to be tightened up. The church you sometimes attend could be an indicator of where and how this applies. The man from Canada that you know, who is cooking the meal could be the Lord telling you that you know how and are equipped to help this situation. Further thought of him cooking something and you not knowing what it is, could be the Lord telling you that you battle this through praying in other tongues. I think the danger in the dream is evident but with the fish being Orange makes a stronger point. Orange has a variety of meanings danger, stubbornness, strong will, corruption, purpose, encouragement, courage. I think the negative aspects of the Orange applies to the forces behind the fish, and positive aspects of it like courage, encouragement, and strong will is the Lord exhorting you that this is what it will take to secure the doors and kill the fish.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:36 am

Yes, I agree with you, GreatFulServant, I think the terrorist fish is the enemy, or at least someone used by the enemy. I think of that verse from Galatians 6:
"Brethern, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted." (6:1)
Killing the fish isn't restoration, but the anniliation approach taken by the man in my dream caused him to be adversely affected himself. I think the Church as a whole goes to two extremes in dealing with people who are bound in sin--either their sin is not dealt with at all or dealt with so severely that the person becomes a casuality.
Actually the food the Canadian was preparing in my dream smelled really wonderful, I didn't mention that earlier. I think the ovens and the washing machines show that the particular church I was dreaming about is being effective in bringing the cleansing and nourishing word to the nations, but I think there's a gap in this church's hedge somewhere that allowed the terrorist fish to come in.
I always appreciate it when people take the time to respond to my dreams. I am taking your advice and praying the gaps in this church's hedge will be fixed.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:43 am

You brought up some good points there in regards to the cooking and washing machine and tied the gap in well.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:18 am

An update: a man came into the church I dreamed about here and last Saturday displayed violent behavior, the friend I mentioned earlier told me it reminded her of this dream I had back three months ago.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top