Bitten by a great white shark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bitten by a great white shark

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue May 29, 2012 7:11 pm

I was in the ocean on a simple wooden raft with 2 of my brothers. Other men were in the water feeding the fish and sharks and I was scared because they were so close, but my brothers reassured me that we were safe. in the next scene, the 3 of us were swimming to shore and the water was shallow, at my waist. I felt something swim by me, then my brother did too. Then the shark bit my hand. I heard my brothers cry out and here I thought I'd lose my hand. Then next scene, Im furhter up on the sand still wrestling with this shark. His teeth were still in my hand/arm, but I realised if I rubbed the roof of his mouth then he'd let go. And he did. But I really didn't want the shark to die, so picked it up carefully to take back to the water. Our bus drives down the sand to pick us up, I keep walking towards the water to let the shark go.
any thoughts? thanks!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bitten by a great white shark

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Hi, Gracee -

Wow...this dream sort has my head spinning, and I'll tell you why at the end of what I share:

First, I see the beginning scene with you and your brothers as a situation where you've been given human assurance not to fear - that you were safe. I would think that in real life, there is or will be a situation that makes you uneasy (due to who you are around), but others close to you may make light of the situation.

Next, when did the attack take place? It was while you were on your way out of the situation (going to shore). So...are you thinking about leaving such a situation in real life? Perhaps other people in this place would try to make it hard for you to leave - clinging to you, actually. It'll take a special kind of finessing to make them let up, but you knew what to do in the dream and so you'll know how to handle it in real life.

Now, for the sake of sharing - I had a dream last night where I knew that a dog intended to bite me...and it did. It clamped down on my hand, and it took some extra force on its jaw from my free hand in order to get it to open its mouth. This dream has been bothering me all day, and now I see your own dream. If anything, it's interesting to me.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed May 30, 2012 5:47 am

Thanks Mark! I agree with what you've said, especially those "making light" of the situation, that's very much what's going on. And also people making hard for me to leave, yes again very much so. Thanks, I didn't think of the shark being something like this, so I think I know what situation its regarding.
That's so interesting about your dream?! Surely there's some reason for that? Has anything come up for you since posting here?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 30, 2012 6:36 am

gracee (lionhgirl) wrote: Has anything come up for you since posting here?
Nope. Nothing, yet. In fact, I was all on edge last night at work. I was actually expecting some type of attack, but nothing happened.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:50 am

This manifested so clearly for me. The shark represented an old friend who I ran into unexpectedly (the bite) - also this brought up a situation which I thought was over. This friend continued to contact me afterwards (the wrestling). I realised I needed to be careful with what I said and what I did, and also to be gentle. I didn't want the friendship to die but I knew I needed to let it go (same with how I felt towards the shark)..

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top