dream of person in oven

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of person in oven

Post by awesomegod16 on Tue May 29, 2012 12:42 pm

I woke up with this dream on my heart. I do not know where it came from. I really don't but I prayed about it for a while. It was disturbing.
In the dream I was at this place. I don't know where this was or what age I was only I was conscious of myself. And it wasn't a good place, it could have been like an orphanage or
a place where people are held, like a huge dorm. I know it was a large place. I saw a woman who was in this oven. She had done something wrong and was in there.
It was her punishment. Her body was red and glowing like meat on a grill but when I opened the door of the oven I saw her in there. Her body was like laying there like sideways. And the oven had to be on because her bones and body were red like glowing but not burnt like charred body or something. I started crying like sobbing and trying to figure a way to get her out of there. I knew her. I know she looked familiar to me. I asked the Lord what this meant. why did I dream this? I was in shock when I woke up. The image disturbed me. I felt like part of my mind was numb but I am not sure why. The affect this had on my was strange because in the past I had seen movies, when I watched scary movies, but this seemed different. It almost looked like a scene from the holocaust but it wasn't the same type of oven and I know she was put in there alive. And I don't even think she was dead yet. Her body was stuck to the grille. And the grille looked just like an oven you would have in your house. Was this some evil dream perpetrated by the evil one? Was it a memory? It had a different feel to it. I really don't know but while I was praying the pain and shock of it seemed to leave. I felt God took it but I was left with its residue, like an ache or some kind of aftermath of it. I asked him if this was a real event, not to let me forget it ( I am sure I won't) but it won't hurt as much as when I woke up. And one other thing. I wonder if this woman was placed in this oven when she was drugged or something. I know if someone tried to put me in something like this, I would be screaming and I would continue to be, I wouldn't be laying down like this. So I don't know the condition of her body but I am not supposed to know, I just saw her as she is.

awesomegod16

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of person in oven

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi Awesomegod16...

There are times where dreams are overly "dramatic" to depict the severity of prayer that is needed. When I read this, it has a feel of someone who is in a "hot" and trying situation who needs prayer. It could be someone who is in an abusive situation that needs prayer. The fact that their bones and flesh was fire red could mean that they are being destroyed inwardly and outwardly.

The other thought is that there is a person that needs to be prayed for to prevent them from entering into hell. If this is the case, your prayers can keep this individual out from the grips of hell.

These are just thoughts...if it doesn't bear witness, please toss.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top