Western Union

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Western Union

Post by cogicgirl33 on Tue May 29, 2012 9:16 am

I dreamed that I received a letter from Western Union. It said that in 1983 my dad sent us a wire transfer and it was never claimed. Because interest had grown on the money, it's now worth 2.8 million dollars. My three year old was in the back seat and he said," Mama you have to pray it through". But his voice was sounding like a grown man. I thought some how my 10 yearold git in the car, so after expecting the backseat it was just the 3 year old back there smileing. All of a sudden a female monster came walking towards me, she had a huge mouth. Her mouth was wide open and she was making a weird noise. I spoke to it and told it to lay down and not get up. She did.. Matter of fact she laid in a ball with her mouth closed..

cogicgirl33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Western Union

Post by Cholette on Tue May 29, 2012 9:49 am

These are just my thoughts and not an interpretation, but it seems like your dad is God in the dream. It seems that there is an inheritence that belongs to you that you need to war for. We are ALL Heirs of God through Jesus Christ, but this seems to be specific for you. I'm not saying that the amount is literal, but it seems that there is a spiritual force attempting to hold up the portals of heaven so the inheritence won't get to you, but you stand in your authority and command it to lay down and it does.

If I were you, I would begin warring in the spirit and declaring your inheritence to come forth. Don't give up...keep going until you see it.

Please pray on what I've said. Make sure it bears witness to what is already in your heart.

Blessings!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cogicgirl33 on Tue May 29, 2012 9:59 am

Awesome, because on the letter it did mention an inheritance. It dis say inheritance. I didn't intentionally leave that out, I actually forgot about it until you mentioned it. I am in agreement with you.

cogicgirl33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top