DOOR & HINGES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DOOR & HINGES

Post by ellycat316 on Tue May 29, 2012 7:49 am

Iím not sure if I saw this or dreamt it, but I believe I saw it during the night, because afterwards I kept mulling it in my mind-trying to figure out what it meant.

I saw a door and the hinges were being taken off or the hingegs were off - not quite sure.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DOOR & HINGES

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Hello Ellycat!

These are just my thoughts and NOT an interpretation. The first thing that came to my mind was the scripture in John 10:9:

I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture

My thought is that maybe Jesus needs to be put back into position...either in your heart or God wants you to pray for others that may be in your "world" for him to be put back into position.

Toss anything that doesn't bear witness...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Thank you, Cholette.

I asked the Lord about this vision/dream. These thoughts came to me while praying, which I believe was the Lord speaking to me: The door represents a blockage (obstacle) in my life; the hinges being released represents God removing this blockage (obstacle).

Sometimes I get an interpretation & sometimes not, or sometimes it comes later than expected, which was so in this case.

Thanks so much for your response.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top