Cloth Converse High Top Shoes-the ones from the 80's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cloth Converse High Top Shoes-the ones from the 80's

Post by Daisy on Mon May 28, 2012 3:52 pm

I was wearing some converse black high-top cloth sneakers (chuck taylors). Irl I would never wear these, in the 80's I may have (when I was a teen), but not today. Though I have seen they are making a comeback in style, mostly for the youth. These would no longer be my style or shoes of choice. Then I was kicking a single blue converse high-top around like it was a kickball or something. It was rolling around and I just kept kicking it. Any idea that the shoe could represent?? Im thinking its a role of sorts that I normally wouldn't take on...

Last edited by Daisy on Mon May 28, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cloth Converse High Top Shoes-the ones from the 80's

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon May 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi Daisy. Unfortunately I don't have an interpretation; however, I think it's funny we both had dreams with sneakers in them. laugh
Were you also wearing white socks??

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon May 28, 2012 3:58 pm

lol...I dont remember seeing any socks, but i normally wear white socks with my normal sneakers. lol!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon May 28, 2012 4:05 pm

laugh That's funny because I made a comment on my black sneaker and white sock post about the two items being worn together. My comment was not meant to offend anyone on their fashion choices. White Flag

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon May 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Lol, you are funny, no offense taken. I agree, I prob wouldn't wear black sneakers with white socks if the socks actually showed...actually I dont think I ever owned a pair of black sneakers ever. Since these were high tops, I wouldn't imagine that I would have bare feet underneath, thats why I would assume my socks were white (i only have white athletic socks). lol! I normally have white socks bc all my sneakers/running shoes are white. By no means did I think you were being mean spirited!! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon May 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Eph 6:15 and as your shoes the readiness to announce the Good News of peace. (Good News Bible)

According to the verse above, it means readiness.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed May 30, 2012 7:21 pm

This helps tremendously Owen, and actually goes along with Marks interp with my other post in the dream interpreting section. He had said that it may be a role I am not used to being in, which I totally agree with. I was searching for what this new role could be. I think between the both of you helping I am 100% certain of what this dream is now about. THANKS to both you and Mark!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top