Cooking and a wild roller coaster ride to the Airplane, and friend who gets sick.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cooking and a wild roller coaster ride to the Airplane, and friend who gets sick.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:18 am

Greetings dear ones,

Sorry another long dream. I have dreams that run on the same subject matter several times a night like I have said in my other dreams and then I get a dream that seems to run on with allot in it.Here is the run on dream.

Dream,

I was at a friends house and she had just gotten a bran new huge silver stove. She had a couple of guests over for the night including myself. We talked about eating breakfast and some how I end up doing the cooking and I was upset because no one was helping me cook they all disappeared. My friend was in the shower and the other two quests wanted to smoke cigarettes,I told them they had to go outside for that, it is not allowed in the house. Next scene, I am with a women who is from another nation and she had to catch a plane home back to her nation, but in order to get to the plane and see her off we had to ride a long Roller Coaster ride to get to the plane.So we get on this roller coaster and it was the wildest and longest ride I had ever been on.Next scene, I go to church with my same friend who's house I was at cooking at, and my friend acts weird and says,' she has to go to the bathroom and I notice she does not return to the service so, I go out in the hall looking for her and she is gone. I then call her on the phone and ask her if she is okay and she tells me no she is not feeling well and she is home.

Any insight?

Thanks
Jeanie

Last edited by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cooking and a wild roller coaster ride to the Airplane, and friend who gets sick.

Post by afterhisheart on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:40 pm

What seemed to be immediately clear to me the first time I read this...
You have a friend that is preparing to do ministry of some sort (feeding others)...she has the right equipment, but she is unsure and is relying on you to do it for her. You are ready for her to do it on her own. Perhaps she is insecure in setting boundaries as she goes to the shower (to get clean) and leaves you to set the boundaries for her (the smoking friends). The ministry your friend is starting or being lead in is foreign to her (the woman from another nation) and you will help her but there will be a lot of ups and downs before it gets off the ground and she is able to fly on her own. She is very insecure...goes to use the bathroom again...to get cleaned..relieve something...she is tempted to give up and walk away from the ministry opportunity.

Blessings...

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cooking and a wild roller coaster ride to the Airplane, and friend who gets sick.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:37 pm

Hummmm, Scratch Chin I know no one in which this is taking place. I will continue to seek the Lord on this dream.

Thanks for taking a shot at it dear one of the most high.

kiss

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:59 am

:oops:
WOW. This seems so clear to me. I have read it over and over again, praying on it. Maybe I made the mistake of interpreting the dream as if it were me having the dream instead of you?

Is there anything in this dream that has literal significance to you????

I think I have mentioned before to you that your dreams so many times mirror my life. I am going to pray on this some more and pm you about this dream if you don't mind. I can't believe how much this dream speaks to my current situation.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:18 am

Hummm Scratch Chin Well precious afterhisbheart, we can not base others dreams on our situation, we need to seek the holy spirit in the dreams we are seeking his revelation on. Please take yourself out of the dream and ask the Holy spirit to see it from his perspective.

My friend can represent several things in the dream,like she can represent apart of myself depending on the context of the dream, or she can simply represent herself again depending on the dream and her traits. My friend can represent the church, or the feminine side of God which is the Holy spirit.

I sense in this dream she represents the church.

You are doing good dear one and keep on seeking him as we all see in part and only know in part he is the ultimate revelator. :okay:

hugs
Jeanie :bighug:

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top